If you won a trip who would you take?

It would be a hard selection, but would probably include a couple THPers. The GF who doesn't golf? Nope.

first and foremost would be my Dad. he's finally over his health problems so he would be a for sure.

As to the other 2 spots, there are so many I could take it would be hard to choose just 2.

No to the wife. Bringing THPers with me on a first come first in basis since I don't want to have to choose between so many good guys im friends with

This one is easy for me, 1) my brother he is my best friend and can't imagine going with out him, 2) my oldest nephew he has been my golfing partner since he was about 10, 3) One of my friends is a golf nut so he would be the last.

Wife doesn't golf so she would understand.

It would be me and 3 other THPers. I have a bunch I would take, it's it would be a random pick out of a hat for the three spots.

I'm taking my dad, my brother, and my buddy from college.

There are several PNW THPers I'd love to bring as well if any of those 3 guys can't join (ArmyGolf, checkered, Jaysfan, t4k, etc). Can I have an 8-some? LOL

No to the wife
I'd take my brother and the 2 guys I regularly play with , they're both responsible for me getting back into golf a few years ago

Would have liked to taken my Father in law and two brother in laws. Father in law got sick and most likely will never golf again.
I would ask 3 buddies to come and we all pay to bring our wives. It would be a great trip.

I have a list of local and thp friends I would ask. A lot would depend on who could actually make the trip based on work and life in general.

No to the girlfriend, she doesnt golf, and would also tell me not to pick her lol. I would take my mom, and probably my two best friends, who arent necessarily the best golfers, but we always have fun playing together. money would be lost by them and won by me lol

Since my wife and 2 of my daughters golf my foursome is easy to build.

I would bring my brother, my nephew (who will be 18 in a few months) and probably my buddy Dickey since he would is always a blast to play with.

If any of them couldn't make it I would hold a contest on THP :alien:

Who would I want to take...my golfing buddies. Since I don't want a side of divorce with it I'd take my wife and her Parents (3 of 4 do golf).

I would take the three buddies I normally play with and tell my gf we'll take a weekend somewhere else for ourselves in the near future.

Thats a hard one and I have entered in a few of these type contests never won. But my thoughts have always been kind of 2 sided, do I take my local friends that I golf with or a few of my THP family that I try to golf with as much as time and work allows. And thats where my problem is as I would love to be able to do both.
For my local close friends would be my buddies Techlin, Josh rex (he's a memeber on here just not active in the winter), and my buddy Cooper.

I would take my brother, my dad and my uncle. Wife, she would not want to come.

I would take my wife because she plays, my son, and a friend....

Anyone who wants to have a good time.

Pretty simple:
My brother and two best friends.

All play golf, not as much as they would like, and it would be a treat to get away and relax with some golf with good friends.

I'd take my best friend. My wife.

The same guys that I went with on Masters golf trips 3 times in the last 8 years.

I'd bring some buddies and my son.

Probably my dad, my old roommate Garrett and my cousin James. They were all in my wedding and are all 3 my best buds.

If the trip was for some reason more about golf than just hanging I would probably replace the latter two with thpers

Back