What color is your rain gear?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I’m sitting here watching the BMW and it struck me that most rain gear in black. Why? Why can’t we get various colors? And if we had various colors, would you still go with Black?

Share with us what color you are rocking in the rain gear department.

Black only other color I would wear is blue

Black.

It's not a picture of me, but a pic of the rain gear I have - red and white. I really like it.
Screenshot 2018-09-10 10.51.32.png

Had the choice at multiple colours, but went all black. Just easy to match and doesn't look awful when dirty.

all my rain gear is black

All black for me, but wouldn't mind if it the color combos were spruced up a bit...

I have 2 pair of rain pants, one in black and 1 in gray. Jacket is mostly white with some orange and gray accents. My rain hat is also gray.

I have black, but there wasn't anything else available when I went shopping.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

my pants are blue but my UA jacket is grey/black

it's always been Black for me. Haven't ever seen any other colors except maybe a Blue but only in the jacket, never in the pants

My pants are black
My jacket is black with white accents.
I’ve got a 3/4 sleeve pull over that is grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacket is green and black.
Pants are Black!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

I need to get some, I try to avoid playing in rain if I can

Black!!!

Invisible. Don't own any. With my play flexibility now, have no need to play in the rain.

Pants are black. Full sleeve jacket is black with white accents. Half sleeve jacket is red with black accents.

Black.

Black.
I'm a Cali golfer I don't play in the rain and I wanted an inexpensive set, just in case, for the SeeMore event.

Fun fact, the only time I've ever used the rain gear was during the NorCal/SoCal Regional Rivalry in SoCal. :bulgy-eyes:

All my rain gear is black too. I bought a few years ago and got a good deal, but now that you bring it up, most people I see also have black as well.

All my rain gear is black... I’d probably still go with black given other options...

None. I don't play in the rain. If I'm on the course and more than a very brief, passing shower comes up and I can't wait it out in the cart with an umbrella, I'm headed to the clubhouse.

What color would clear trash bag with holes for my arms and head be?

Kidding. I'm fine with my black rain pants, and I have a few rain jackets in different colors. Although I hardly ever have to use them for golf out here.

All my rain gear is black or blue. I have several in each color but only two colors.

Navy blue

Back