Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

Iceyshanks hooking me up.
20160112_182129_zpskrpbr3fp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

f5c1b393d19931a6527c9506f06a9e4d.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have a blade putter cover like the brown one in this pic. Any trade interests?

XL shirts
Hats
Sunglasses
Something else???

Jack

Big thanks to arydolphin for sending me a hat and to emart2173 for a GTG trade. Thanks guys

I have a blade putter cover like the brown one in this pic. Any trade interests?

XL shirts
Hats
Sunglasses
Something else???

Jack[/QUOTE]
42c4705754b7cf0e56caaaf72883ad39.jpg

That work for the head cover?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I just realized, I didn't snag one of the Grey THP hats or putter covers in the grab bag.

Anyone interested in a swap of FOH Coin(s)/PokerChip/Decal/Water Pouch package for a hat or a headcover?

Last edited:
My putter headcover is now traded.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys just wondering if anyone wanted to trade any thing from my bag. Ill keep the sticker, one poker chip, drink pouch and black bag(both of which i think my daughter has claimed).

So i have 3 folds of honor coins( i have one from last year), Invitational series hat, bag tag, stubbie holder(koozie), Bridgestone hybrid? cover.

Any one have a spare Callaway King shirt in large they are not going to wear?

Following up for trade. I wouldn't mind one of the polo's - size medium.
If you want one of the two Folds of Honor coins, let me know and I'll just send you one.

20160105_172917_zpsljjgi2j3.jpg

Hat and visor are not going to be used by myself.. so feel feel to make an offer.

One extra folds of honor coin... if you want it let me know and I'll send it to you.

Hi guys just wondering if anyone wanted to trade any thing from my bag. Ill keep the sticker, one poker chip, drink pouch and black bag(both of which i think my daughter has claimed).

So i have 3 folds of honor coins( i have one from last year), Invitational series hat, bag tag, stubbie holder(koozie), Bridgestone hybrid? cover.

Mallet head cover for the hybrid head cover.

Also, I have three vets I play with that the coins could go to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since my "swing weight" is a bit heavier than his, Girardcorp and I, agreed to swap his green XL The King polo for my L version.

Fast forward to today. An unmarked box arrived at my mail drop (buddies house) containing a green XL "The King" polo. Now I just hope that the package I sent him containing the green L "The King" polo made it through "screening" at whatever safehouse Girardcorp is currently staying. :D

Mallet head cover for the hybrid head cover.

Also, I have three vets I play with that the coins could go to.

Hi the hybrid cover is spoken for, but i can send you the coins.

I need a thp towel (lost 1 this past weekend heres what i have to offer
f888155c51d7e5da6687487a8421e5b0.jpg

I think I have an extra, not yellow laying around. I'll bring it today.

View attachment 23173

Up for trade:

SeeMore Mallet Headcover.

Also willing to send to a good home:
Poker Chip
2 extra stickers

If anyone is willing part with one of the neat THP divot tools I'd love one!

Giving a bump. Make an offer! Really want to find it a good home.

Slight bump on this - anyone got a THP mallet cover they're looking to trade or sell? Looking for one for my Odyssey. Even if you've got one that's been gamed and collecting dust, I'm interested since it'll see the course in all sorts of conditions. More interested in repping THP than having a museum piece :D Shoot me a PM and let's work something out!

Never heard of a "slight" bump on a thread before. :banana:

Slight bump on this - anyone got a THP mallet cover they're looking to trade or sell? Looking for one for my Odyssey. Even if you've got one that's been gamed and collecting dust, I'm interested since it'll see the course in all sorts of conditions. More interested in repping THP than having a museum piece :D Shoot me a PM and let's work something out!

Russ I have one that you can have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back