Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

San Diego is always an option. Cc: KC720

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's between there and biggest everything state for sure. Want to meet you some day as KC has SOME good things to say...but you know I'm from Missouri so I have to be shown:alien:

I think this stupid white stuff will be mostly gone in a week or so...still hope before year end. We got close to a foot now down here as well and the boys also were off school today. Was a fun drive downtown for sure this morning...4WD looking down on your sports car today!

It's between there and biggest everything state for sure. Want to meet you some day as KC has SOME good things to say...but you know I'm from Missouri so I have to be shown:alien:

I think this stupid white stuff will be mostly gone in a week or so...still hope before year end. We got close to a foot now down here as well and the boys also were off school today. Was a fun drive downtown for sure this morning...4WD looking down on your sports car today!

Not a problem. Any time another THPer is in from out of town, I'll happily take some time off to golf or hang out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted this in the GIf of the Day thread and thought of all of our Denver guys, y'all take care and don't try this.

t9DEpfe.gif

I posted this in the GIf of the Day thread and thought of all of our Denver guys, y'all take care and don't try this.

t9DEpfe.gif
That look like fun...20 years ago. Have others to think about now, plus I got dizzy watching it.

Edit: I had that same coat about that time...but it wasn't me.

How far south do we need to drive to play golf this week? Springs? Pueblo?

Any interest?

Sim round?

I'm in for whatever you guys decide on.

I was in canon city this past weekend and it was dry there. You guys could give 4 mile a call and see. I won't be able to make it, but I will be jealous if you guys get to play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Anybody going to the golf expo this year?

Always

It's not that great of a show but always have some great 4packs on some good courses. Also have some wheel of destiny shots for free golf. Hope they have the closest to the pin again this year.

Hey guys! Ok, so I found the Denver/CO thread. Just joined THP yesterday. Looks like I should have done this years ago. Anyhow, I'm in pueblo ( don't make fun of me) and it looks like the snow is finally going to be gone in the next few days.....unless it snows again. Still pretty cold down here though. I'm going to try and hit the range today at Desert Hawk which is about a block from my house. Hope I don't get frost bite.

Hey guys! Ok, so I found the Denver/CO thread. Just joined THP yesterday. Looks like I should have done this years ago. Anyhow, I'm in pueblo ( don't make fun of me) and it looks like the snow is finally going to be gone in the next few days.....unless it snows again. Still pretty cold down here though. I'm going to try and hit the range today at Desert Hawk which is about a block from my house. Hope I don't get frost bite.
Glad to have you in this thread!

Welcome buddy!

Well it was a bit chilly, but I got some range time in (not that anyone really gives a $&@$, or should). Got through two buckets, but was too cold to get much short game time in. Didn't even stop at the practice green to chip and put. New irons feel as good as I anticipated even though the swing is a bit rusty. Not too shabby for a mid-Jan practice session. I'll tell you what though, winter golf gloves for both hands are the difference between staying out there and calling it quits. Those things are awesome.

Welcome, I play a wounded warriors scramble down there last year. It was a good time. That course is set up to hit houses if you fight a slice.

Great you could get out! Have a heated range up here and snow is almost gone. Not as productive if I can't see the targets but good for getting some swings in. Hopefully be able to get out later this week on a course somewhere.

Great you could get out! Have a heated range up here and snow is almost gone. Not as productive if I can't see the targets but good for getting some swings in. Hopefully be able to get out later this week on a course somewhere.
Oh god... please this week! Haha I'm dying over here

Welcome, I play a wounded warriors scramble down there last year. It was a good time. That course is set up to hit houses if you fight a slice.

It is a fairly tight course with every hole having houses and OB on both sides. I usually only pull the driver on two or three holes. 3 wood or even a long iron are my best friend on DHawk. Now if I play either of the two other city courses here it's driver all the time cause they are wiiide open for the most part. FNG, what course do you pro at? The only course I've played in springs is kissing camels. Now that's a beautiful course. Pretty fun course as well. I played a stupid little work scramble there last year and didn't want to leave. Plus I played well that day so it made it all the better.

I hear ya. I wish we had a nice heated range down hear. Had several in S.L. City but your correct about not seeing the targets. Plus, I guess I'd rather be able to play almost year round instead of a heated range.

Oh god... please this week! Haha I'm dying over here

Itll happen kc, maybe. It is El Niño after all. Just kidding, I don't want to jinx it.

Back