Bettinardi Putter Thread

Pick a weekend, bro. I'll find a course with tons of long driver carries to #THPCallOut your face off.

Deal, I'm not scared of forced carries. 7i to ladies tee, hybrid to fairway, hybrid on green and 1 putt with my awesome new fit for me putter. lol this game is so easy!

Alright Betti people. Honeycomb or fit face? Why or why not?

If you like a "soft" muted sound off of your putter than to me nothing is better than the FIT face. I also have one with the fly milling which sits between the FIT and honeycomb to me. I dislike the honeycomb with a passion so I am a bit biased.

If you like a "soft" muted sound off of your putter than to me nothing is better than the FIT face. I also have one with the fly milling which sits between the FIT and honeycomb to me. I dislike the honeycomb with a passion so I am a bit biased.

I've heard the negativity about the honeycomb before so it's not just you. I'll be looking for the fit or fly milling it looks like.

Fit face and it's not close. I hated the honeycomb. Fit felt more stable and softer.

Ive heard good things about the fit but I personally like the honeycomb. It's a bit clicky but not bad imo.

I think this year is finally the year I head to Tinley Park and get a Betti fitting.

There was a groupon that was a stupid good deal a couple years ago that included a fitting and one of their production line putters for basically the price of the putter. I regret so hard not picking that up.
Shotgun

FIT face and its not even close. Soft feel at impact and puts a great roll on the ball

If you cant beat him without strokes did you really beat him? note: I cant beat him either without strokes
In the spirit of the style of the competition through #THPCallOut I would count it as a win. Also we all will win after having a Studio B fitting and purchase.

In the spirit of the style of the competition through #THPCallOut I would count it as a win. Also we all will win after having a Studio B fitting and purchase.

I am actually really intrigued and excited about the idea of a Bettinardi fitting.

I am actually really intrigued and excited about the idea of a Bettinardi fitting.

I agree, I've wanted it for a long time, my only fear is they tell me they can't fit me and I shouldn't roll their putters anymore lol

I agree, I've wanted it for a long time, my only fear is they tell me they can't fit me and I shouldn't roll their putters anymore lol

hahaha I think we both know that isn't happening.

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Aside from the whole 2,000+ thing, I think Trout Bum needs this.

DSC_0426_c18ddf2c-848c-4685-9fb2-e50bf517ff15.jpg

Dude if I won the powerball id buy him that putter and I've never even met the guy. From what I've heard it would be deserved

Dude if I won the powerball id buy him that putter and I've never even met the guy. From what I've heard it would be deserved

hahaha I think he'd fall over. It's traditional enough to suit his eye, yet visibly wild.

hahaha I think he'd fall over. It's traditional enough to suit his eye, yet visibly wild.

I would just ask for like a pack or two of jumping trout coffee. #EvenTrade

Back