What's your stance like?

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
Found myself on video the other day and saw my stance is really open. I tried closing it over the past few weeks and saw it actually hasn't helped me at all so I went back to what felt right and once again I'm open and I'm okay with it.

What about you THPers?

Squared up, with both feet slight flared.

I believe and hope I'm pretty square.

My stance is ugly.

I aim left. Way left way way way left.

Ball is forward, left foot slightly back, feet a little flared, short backswing.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Depends on the day.

Right foot slightly behind the left (closed).

Square to slightly open

Square with my irons, with my driver,slightly open.

I'm always using alinement sticks on the range so I hope it is square.

I believe I am square maybe a little closed and have back foot squared to club and front foot slightly flared.

Stance is always pointed right of my target. Shoulder alignment is what I struggle with at times. If I leave them square or slightly open, it is pull hook city.

Square to the target.

Mine is squared with the left foot flared slightly

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Closed stance. Ball up even with front foot, which is perpendicular to target line. Back foot is flared open. Short backswing, but I can get good hip rotation which adds enough power with a less than 100% effort swing. Trying to find the sweet spot between power and control.

I was closed/right and was blocking or hitting a fade from there, I'm back to square and hitting it straight or a slight cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to be square as possible with my feet, left foot(front) turned open just a bit to help the bad knee and align shoulders and hips with my feet.

Slightly open, front foot slightly flared out.

Well, I think I'm square, both feet perpendicular to line of flight.

Closed for longer clubs, square for mids and open for wedges.

Back