Signup - Cobra King For A Month March - THPers Get Royal Treatment

I'm fit to be king because I would rock the Cobra/Puma gear with swag.

All kings need a throne, here's mine! My man cave that's why I'm fit to be a king!

I'm fit to be king because I look really really good in the crown and I am fair and just to the people!

I'm fit to be King because I'm ready to Ignite my game and wield the F6 like a King off the tee!

I am fit to be King because I am a King

If the King F6 is anything like the King Cobra I have been using the past two seasons, I will be certainly driving it like a king! I may as well BE THE KING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes ME fit to be King?

Because WINTER IS COMING (to an end) !!!! Let's do this!

golfofthrones.jpg

I qualify to be fit for a King because I play Cobra King F6 driver and King F6 irons, 4-SW. The driver is the straightest driver I have every played and the irons are very playable and launch the ball very well and feel real good. :banana:

I want to be King because I love getting the Royal treatment !! One can only hope to live up to His Huhhhness' reign, I'm worthy of the task.

I'm fit to be King because I've already got a Queen and because my first REAL set of irons were the King Cobra Oversize Irons and they taught me to first love the game.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be king because I love everything about cobra/puma golf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be king because my first set of brand name irons were the cobra oversized irons which I eventually gave to my dad and he still plays them. I also just ordered a new set of Fly-z+ forged irons. With those sticks in the bag I'm definitely fit to be king.

Cobra has grown on me in the last few years! I'm fit to be king because I know I can reign supreme. I'd try my best to give a non-biased review on what the king is bestowed upon!

I'm fit to be king because I would gladly sport joggers and hightops despite being nowhere close to making them look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Verdant Green Fly-Z driver makes me fit to be king.
Fairways all day long!!!

Because why not me? Why not now? King me...check and mate!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

At times I don't feel like I am king of my castle at home so maybe this will be a good start....lol

This is so awesome! Thanks for this great oppurtunity

Gotta get my tweet in too:

I'm fit to be king because king's are usually old and wise - at least I'm old. #THPKingForAMonth

I couldn't get it done as part of Team Hashtag, so I need to take alternate routes to becoming King! :banghead: Plus I don't have any Cobra in my bag right now, and I'd love to change that :D

I'm fit to be King in March because my birthday is in March and as such I should be crowned as the March Leprechaun King!

It would be great to be #THPKingForAMonth. Would love a chance to rep some Puma/Cobra gear, and educate some golfers up here. #KingOfTheNorthSittingOnAMeltingSnowThrone

Back