Signup - Cobra King For A Month March - THPers Get Royal Treatment

I'm fit to be King because I love Cobra/Puma's style!

What makes you fit to be King?
I am fit to be king because I have the interest of my people (MY RR team) in mind over my own interest and will do what ever it takes to help them. And having some help from Cobra could help
a lot!

I was once a frog who got kissed and turned into a prince. That Prince has grown into the King of the land. I am the Frog KING!

I am fit to be the King for a month because.......well I am the king, except when the wife pulls my man card....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be king cause I love it my way and I look great in Orange!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I am fit to be king because my mom told me so :alien:

Signup - Cobra King For A Month March - THPers Get Royal Treatment

I am the most fit to be King because I will fly the Cobra/Puma flag from my chariot everywhere I go to play. I will put anything they throw my way to the ultimate test and will love giving feedback to the rest of the forum along the way. Make me the King!

I love to be #THPKingForAMonth. Cobra/Puma golf make some of the best gear there is. My Puma shoes are the most comfortable ive ever worn and my shirts the same. I also love the looks of the new clubs and would love to try and review anything of theirs.

I am fit to be the king because in my kingdom, we are all equals with a love for golf.

"Your Royal milehigness" has a nice sound to it.

Golf weather has finally arrived and I am excited for the new golf year. No better way to start than to be crowned Cobra King for the month.

I am fit to be King because my F6 and Sound Chuck are lonely and need more Cobra company!

Second chance:

I am fit to be King because sometimes the King makes the decisions that affect others, like who to send into battle. I just made several and I'm ready.

As your King, I promise to you; If you're late to the tee, if you step on a birdie, or if you fail to hit beyond the ladies box, in no way will I impose or imply a tax...no more taxes...

I'm fit to be a king because my favorite club of all time was a 50 degree Cobra gap wedge. That thing was money!

I'm fit to be King for a month because I've been a King Cobra fan since gaming the original King Cobra driver back in the 90's.

Watching Fowler rocket these woods,launch they irons with finesse brings a smile to my face. To see King cobra played again and showcased so well.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be King because I need some Cobra Puma in my life

Given that I will be spending a week of the month of March in Colonial Williamsburg, I think it's only fitting that I walk around the town as #THPKingForAMonth

Bonus entry:

my bonus entry:

I am fit to be king because I am good looking, good at music, good at golf (sort of) and darn it, people like me !

Bonus Twitter entry....

I am King in my Mind so I should be #THPKingForaMonth.

and tweet:

8fDIkMD.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am fit to be a king because I am very fit, and Friday is my 31st birthday. Would be a nice way to celebrate.

Bonus Twitter entry:

Back