Signup - Cobra King For A Month March - THPers Get Royal Treatment

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month, THP kicked off the King For A Month program and our first ever King was THPer Huhh and he received a brand new Cobra KING F6 Driver, as well as some other gifts fit for royalty. Today we are kicking off signup for our March King and you never know what might be coming.

crown-open-gift-box-d-render-isolated-white-background-32540597.jpg

What Is King For A Month
Each month a lucky THPer will be declared the King and as with most royals, be showered with gifts. Each month will be different and the program will run almost every month in 2016. Think of it like one of those subscription boxes you read about, except a million times more awesome and the subscription price is zero dollars. You might get new clubs one month, or apparel or accessories, or a combination of all of it. You will not know what is coming, but when it comes it will be filled with 100% awesome. Your job will be to review what you receive on THP either in the appropriate review thread or by starting a new one on each product. The choice is yours.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up each month in the respective threads. Your 2016 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support the Humane Society shelters and animals in need, click here.

Signing Up
Each month the lucky winner will be randomly chosen from those that signup. Remember that if you are lucky enough to get to experience this, you will be tasked with reviewing what you receive on THP.

Signing up this month is as easy as answering this simple question.

What makes you fit to be King?

That will add one entry into the "hopper" for being drawn. You can gain a second entry in the hopper by Tweeting (sending out on Twitter) why you think you should be king and you must include @THPGolf @CobraGolf #THPKingForAMonth and a link to this thread

Its that easy! Signups will remain open until the end of February and at that time we will announce our March royal.

721045b0fbf332f8c23c093de14d313f.jpg

I feel I fit to be a KING cause I just totally love this game.

If I could move and play golf all the time I would. #THPKingforaMonth

Cobra King For A Month March - THPers Get Royal Treatment

Cobra King For A Month March - THPers Get Royal Treatment

I love the chance to be a Cobra King! Reading some great reviews about their new equipment. #THPKingforaMonth.

I'm fit to be a king because my loud and wild style meshes perfectly with Cobra's attitude... "who cares what people think, you're the KING!"

I'm fit to be the Cobra King because I'm a professional snake charmer.

I am fit to be King because I have my crown all ready.
18563d781908c7968ab796b373af126e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be King because even my wife says my first love is golf!

I am fit to be King because I'll accept nothing less.

I'm fit to be King because while he may have the last say, every good King knows that you need a great team behind you to get things done right. Cobra Puma Golf is that team to help me become King.

I'm jumping in with both feet to be King of the Month. Why? Because I like the way they do things over there, and I'm always open to try any of their product lines.
latest

I'm fit to be King because nobody beats me

i-m-the-wiz-o.gif

Also, the Cobra logo is awesome and I would love to fly it on my flag over my kingdom :)

Last edited:
I'm fit for a King because i sometimes drive this cobra. so it would only make sense that i hit drives with a cobra as well ...

Let us first say: You have all been honored having me as your king. Whilst the time has not yet come, we still hold the throne for yet another 7 days, when that time arrives... I shall abdicate the throne peacefully and with grace. And wish ye well.

Unless my usurper comes from Carolina. In which case you shall pry it from my cold dead hands. All Hail DMV!!

king%2Bbob-tumblr_noenylQkFh1s8njeuo1_500.gif

I am fit to be king because I was absolutely mashing (for me at least) a King LTD today.

I am fit to be King because I love Cobra Golf and Puma clothes and shoes, and because I have time to practice and post about my findings. Plus - I'll take photos at Poppy Hills in Monterey when the Nor Cal Crew meets up there.

My luxurious lifestyle could only be enhanced by winning this prize. I'm fit to be King. #THPKingForAMonth

Im fit for a King cause I want swag

I'm fit to be a king because I love Cobra & Puma and being able to look down on my loyal subjects with my new swag would be delightful.

I'm fit to be King because I want to show everyone I play with how amazing Cobra's equipment is.

I doth fit for Cobra King for a month, as thine name, Stevan, means crown. I also like free equipment and it would be a fantastic gift for a child of March.

Last edited:
What makes me fit to be king? Because if I learned anything from King Huhhh, it's that it is good to be king!

I am fit to be King because I've been pushing Cobra gear on all of my golfing buddies and want to continue showing them how awesome Cobra/Puma equipment is!
18burgera.190.jpg

Totally fit to be King! I'd love to compare the Cobra to my current gamer. "Only I can follow in the great HUHH's footsteps!" :laughing:

I am fit to be King, because The Cobra Gravity Back clubs were my first real set. While technology may have changed over the years, these clubs will always remain in my possession. Time to see what a new era King is granted.

Back