2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

I cannot explain how excited I am to be part of this site. Stuff like this is where THP excels above the rest. Glad to see THPers having fun and providing updates that will prove invaluable to others here...and gives us a sense of being there from a distance.:clapp:

2a33826581ef115687fc76631e32494f.jpg

FYI - Dangerous precedent being set. Get someone in trouble, win a towel! Still feel bad about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey where is my towel then for turning that guy from NC in?

I must say I've been on the end of countless Canadian jokes. Even Vrska mentioned something about me not being able to read. Igloos, curling and figure skating have all been talked about.
I'm loving it and look forward to more hassling over the next 24 hours.
Bring it on 'Mericans!!

I know this isn't about the F5, but I hope you guys get a few passes with it.

It's impressive. You would mash the ball with that beast.

Totally pumped to play the protos tomorrow. Will bring my ex-current 7i to hit alongside the Proto 7i to compare a few times on the course.

More #protoawesomeness every time I check in. And Harry Carrys for dinner....what a great Event. You guys have been awesome with the updates.

Our room for the evening
eeea6c0d15488e545c6dce69874f73eb.jpg

Duff just tweeted this
db3867a76d326cf4584bd317ff902578.jpg

Menu for the evening
669a887f7d4d41ac674131e4d41a07e8.jpg

Oh wow that's incredible, food and clubs both!

Room is available just let them know you are hear for hackers paradise party

2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

Oh wow that was quick

Wow, nothing looks better than a trunk full of new fitted clubs. Hit em well tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Clubs are done already? Dang. Dinner sounds great, but I'd skip straight to the cheesecake.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Eff dinner, gimme the irons!

Finally, validation. Women's Windy City ... only differences are paint fill, shaft length and grip (non-counterbalances). Head is identical.

That pork chop sounds delish

Back