2018 Cyber Monday Blind Grab Bags

I am in.

I may have to stay awake all night to get in on this.

Could this be the thing that pulls me into the Albatross Club? :question:

In for sure on this!

Yes!! I'm glad to see that they came back after all. They were so much fun last time.

Fingers crossed that I will be one of the 50.

Glad to see this return, it always fun watching people open their bags.
I am in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love THP grab bags. Hopefully I can snag one

Holy crap! A golden ticket!!! Other stuff sounds amazing too. Count me in!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Game on. This is awesome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow, these sound crazy cool!!!!

That sounds amazing! THP never ceases to amaze me.

Should need no prodding, my friend. The Albatross Club has so many perks and chances for THP amazingness (yes it's a word. I just made it up) that the AC club is well worth the price of admission as is. Jump in my friend. The water is just fine here at the AC.

That is amazing! I know i always say that but everyday i read something on here like this!

One question: Approximately what time will these be up on Monday? I'll be 6 hours behind the east coast, and want to make sure I don't miss out on the fun.

I guess I'll be waking up early Monday morning

One question: Approximately what time will these be up on Monday? I'll be 6 hours behind the east coast, and want to make sure I don't miss out on the fun.

Honestly no idea. It will be in the am EST is all we know right now. It wont be too early as we want to make sure our west coast THPers have a shot too.

Was not around these parts when this happened last but how feaking cool is that!!

Sweet!!! This was so much fun the last time y'all did it!!

I’m in this is always fun.

Of course it should be! However, imagine the good that comes from your AC donation to St. Jude. That's way better than any event, or giveaway but THP includes those too!!!

wow I'll try to snag one for sure, 50 bags only they'll be gone fast!

This will be a lot of fun. Love grab bags.

Back