Red Robin burger bar (catering)

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
d26e8d5b08f36691cb3b4928a454c9df.jpg

I just saw this commercial. I’m going to order for one of the bowl games or just because.

Thoughts?

I am a Red Robin fan and never heard of this. Should be as good as being at the spot as long as everything is fresh and doesnt stand too long. Add in being in your home or favorite place with friends and a good game and it has all the ingredients of a great time. Looking forward to your comments on the whole thing Freddie.

Pics too please!

JM

I'm 50/50 Capn......part of me says yeah great idea, easy, fun......then i'm curious of meat quality when it travels which is difficult without byproducts/fillers in there. But the real question is can you do a burger bar without fresh fries?????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i saw that commercial not long ago. i thought the concept was so cool that i pauses the tv and called my wife in to watch it. not sure it would be any good but i think it’s a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 50/50 Capn......part of me says yeah great idea, easy, fun......then i'm curious of meat quality when it travels which is difficult without byproducts/fillers in there. But the real question is can you do a burger bar without fresh fries?????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m with you but the idea and ease.

I’m with you but the idea and ease.

Brother I’m with ya man, the ease and cleanup outweigh the negatives. Plus for large groups you can spend more time relaxing instead of running around cooking.

Brother I’m with ya man, the ease and cleanup outweigh the negatives. Plus for large groups you can spend more time relaxing instead of running around cooking.

Sometimes that what I want. Granted I love to throw down in the kitchen but sometimes less is more.

I think it's a cool idea, but if you're catering an event at home or out, why not just hire a food truck? Granted, I do not know how many people the RR burger bar caters to, so cost may be a substantial reason.

Thoughts? I'm coming down to visit @Tadashi70 when it comes time for bowl season.

Thoughts? I'm coming down to visit @Tadashi70 when it comes time for bowl season.

Always have room, out door setup and of course the burger bar!!!!

Hard to beat a good burger bar, I'm intrigued for sure! Let me know how it goes if you end up doing it. We have Red Robin here so I may have to consider that at some point.

I love a good burger and red robin is decent, call me intrigued

This is something that would be worth doing for one of my group meetings. Only a 10 burger minimum, so that's not too bad. And better than the cafe will do.

I like this and am interested by it. Only question would be quality.

We almost did this for my mom’s surprise birthday party in May, but went Dino BBQ instead, as we though that type of food would hold longer than burgers (and fixings).

I will be trying it eventually.

We get this at work a lot and honestly its one of the more enjoyable lunch options for us. Only thing is the catering comes with chips not fries. But the number of sides and sauces they provide is awesome.

Interesting new lunch meeting alternative to the same old same old. Thanks!

Love a good burger and RR is pretty good. Love their endless steak fries too.....might have to find an occasion for us to order this, even though I do make a mean burger....maybe I need to suggest for work!

Speaking of burgers.............
Here in San Francisco, the Olympic Club (hosted I think 5 US Opens), for decades has been known for its 10th green -11th tee box snack shack burgers. The patties are shaped rectangular , meat has special secret seasoning, topped with special relish, and served on hog dog shaped buns. Most people who try one claim it to be the best burger they've ever had.
Considering the reputation (people often remember and talk about the burger more than they do the golf course), I've found it interesting that no other restaurant anywhere, or even Olympic's own club house restaurant, has had a menu which offered something similar.

Love me some Red robin . Crispy chicken is where it’s at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back