Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

This. Forecast is all over the place. One is 45 light rain and windy, another 50 partly cloudy, another 44 rainy with wind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Forecast is all over the place. One is 45 light rain and windy, another 50 partly cloudy, another 44 rainy with wind

Everyone of those forecasts equal "I am golfing"

Depending on what the weather is up there i might end up playing down here. 50 and no rain. Rather play Boulder though.

Accuweather.com shows no rain for Sat but temp at 10:00 am will be 34* with winds 15 mph. Temp will be low 40's by 2 pm

Won't be able to make it this time guys

I'm officially out for this weekend. Enjoy fellas.

Feels like 17 at tee time. Might have to wear my ski suit.

Would be awesome if the lakes were frozen, go for the bank shot off the ice on the par 3s.

this is starting to sound like a bad idea

Boulder Creek though, site of the first #THPRegionalRivalry. And it costs $2 less than the sim

good thing RR is in June then.

this is starting to sound like a bad idea

Yes it is. I want to play with you guys but it's suppose to be warmer here and less wind. I'll know more tomorrow.

And the sim is inside where its not teens outside.

I'll see what its looking like tomorrow since it appears to be changing daily.

No matter how it ends up it will be quite a bit nicer than #THPCallout day.

I dont know about you guys but im smart enough not to use up my good graces with the boss for a round in the teens and 20's

No matter how it ends up it will be quite a bit nicer than #THPCallout day.

Checked weather since everyone says it will be bad. Looks quite pleasant honestly

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

I'm good with whatever the consensus is. I haven't cancelled the sims yet but would have to man'ana.

Last edited:
Boulder for sure is my choice if open. Assume Gunner will play in any weather as well

In showing partly sunny skies and a high of between 43-47. That is absolutely ideal golf weather on Jan 30th in northeast Ohio.

It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow in streetsboro and won't be above freezing until we're already on the course. I'm all about trying to play golf but that's crazy lol

It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow in streetsboro and won't be above freezing until we're already on the course. I'm all about trying to play golf but that's crazy lol

I'll be suited up in goalie equipment guarding #7.

Less than 1 inch (.22 inches) estimated @ 50% chance and no snow after 11 am. Basically a light dusting and windy so no will even stay on the course.

Less than 1 inch @ 50% chance and no snow after 11 am. Basically a light dusting and windy so no will even stay on the course.

The only dusting I plan on playing through at Boulder is the air quality team Michigan is going to blame for their tears

Now that will be a downpour

Yea I'm out for Saturday. Mid 30's with 20 mph wind sounds absolutely horrible. Those of you that are gonna brave the elements enjoy and kudos ?

Back