LLIB

Unfittable
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone! Just got back into the game after several years away. Found this place by accident. Was looking for reviews on some clubs to get back into the swing of things and THP popped up in all my google searches. Got to perusing the sight and it seems like a cool place so I thought I’d join.

Last edited:
Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome: congrats on being part of the Albatross club already! Wish I would have joined much earlier than I did.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from not so nice weather Dayton, OH. Looks wonderful outside. LOL

Hey everyone! Just got back into the game after several years away. Found this place by accident. Was looking for reviews on some clubs to get back into the swing of things and THP popped up in all my google searches. Got to perusing the sight and it seems like a cool place so I thought I’d join.

Hey LLIB! We've got lots of great THPers in Ohio. Glad to see more join (I'm just outside Cincinnati).

Also, that is really cool that THP shows up so actively in searches. Lots of hard work behind that reality.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome from Columbus!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! This place definitely has a more laid back vibe than some others. I’m really enjoying it so far.

What part of southern Ohio?
Thanks everyone! This place definitely has a more laid back vibe than some others. I’m really enjoying it so far.

Some of the best things are found by accident!

:welcome:

Cool I'm down near Cincy. Lots of guys from Ohio on here we usually have 1 or 2 large gatherings every yea. Will probably be Columbus in the spring keep an eye out
Portsmouth area.

Back