Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One model does, one doesn't, but they are definitely very very cool. I'm with you, I'm eyeing the 2.
I love a classic Anser 2, put that face on one, heavenly.

Thinking about definitely picking up one of the new Ping Anser 1966 Anniversary Putters. I think I would go with the Anser 2 (silver one with the sight line.) These are pretty sweet looking, and I love how they have the famous Ping sound slot on the sole.

I saw this today. This putter looks sick! I am definitely a fan of the putters Ping produces. I especially like how they were able to put a little bit of something old with the sound slot with the TR grooves on the face. This just jumped to the top of my golf want/need list.

Still pondering hard on graphites in my irons. A brand new set isn't in the cards, at least right now, so I've been perusing the secondary market for some D200s or other high launching SGIs with graphites. I'd love me some C200s but those'll have to wait until much later in the year if that's the way I go.

Winter is the worst, when I can't get outside to play all I do is club ho to make up for it.

Still pondering hard on graphites in my irons. A brand new set isn't in the cards, at least right now, so I've been perusing the secondary market for some D200s or other high launching SGIs with graphites. I'd love me some C200s but those'll have to wait until much later in the year if that's the way I go.

Winter is the worst, when I can't get outside to play all I do is club ho to make up for it.
No winter options like golf domes?

No winter options like golf domes?

Thankfully I have a sim that's only 10 mins away, but there's just something about winter, new releases, and older releases being discounted heavily (or sold quickly by people upgrading) that's a terror on my PayPal account :D

Vokey SM6 wedges once they hit retail. I like what I'm reading this morning, looks like embargo passed on the marketing material.

Vokey SM6 wedges once they hit retail. I like what I'm reading this morning, looks like embargo passed on the marketing material.

Was looking into the same. a lot of wedges coming out March/April that I have my eye on. The SM6 and the Cobra king which I think is replacing the tour trusty are high on my list

Also pondering these. Curious to see the affect from that weight they moved around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the 2016 scotty newport 2.5, notchback, and M2.

Odyssey works sabertooth.

Can't wait to see that topline on the M2

85f4232f59c8a3d02e9c18da93202680.jpg

The scotty looks and sounds interesting with the route they are going thats for sure

The scotty looks and sounds interesting with the route they are going thats for sure

yea it will be interesting. Also found it strange that the notchback has an alumnium insert, but the 1/2/2.5 all have 303 stainless inserts. But definitely ponder worthy for now.

Just got this pic from THP Twitter and I need to see those wedges..

860f195cdacad358dd7ba47987fde3b2.jpg

New PM Grind 60* in black. Stand bag. Prolly a new Fusion one from Callaway.

Well the guys delivered!!

5c888be6fa1504b27768561780267a4e.jpg

Thank goodness the RBG coupon expired. All of the additional ponders were making me jittery.

I'm getting my annual bonus check this Friday so I'm getting either the Cobra LTD, F5+ or a Callaway XR16/16Pro driver very soon. I just have to find the time to hit these outside to figure out which one.

30% off CPO on big Bertha stuff has me pondering a few things.

Considering scooping up a push cart. Time to do some research!

Considering scooping up a push cart. Time to do some research!
Best birthday present i got... I'm going to try to use golf carts as little as possible this year. Find one that rolls really well as it will make life so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back