Roger Cleveland Talks Callaway Wedges

"A lot of people think it is pretty ugly, but it really works." ~2:12

LOL.

Great interview.

"The leading edge... Not your friend. Not your friend at all.." hahaha!! Roger Effing CLEVELAND!!!

I enjoyed this so much. Every time he gets on camera with THP TV it's a game changer.

Great interview Dean! Roger Cleveland is such a great down to earth guy who just happens to have a WORLD's worth of knowledge and love for the game!

The leading edge is the devil, those were his words at #TheGrandaddy

Wow great interview! Dropping knowledge with every sentence. the new shaft finish has my attention! hopefully its available in the PM grind as well as the MD3.

Roger is, and always has been, the man. Awesome video, great to be able to hear all of his thoughts on the wedge.

After watching that, I feel like I need to give the PM a chance. I'm not too fond of the looks, but I do play the face open quite a bit around the green. If it performs, it will be hard to beat.

After watching that, I feel like I need to give the PM a chance. I'm not too fond of the looks, but I do play the face open quite a bit around the green. If it performs, it will be hard to beat.

never been a big Callaway wedge fan. But this thing works very well for me when I play it like that. Took a bit for me to figure out some things with it, but it quickly became an extremely versatile club in the bag.

never been a big Callaway wedge fan. But this thing works very well for me when I play it like that. Took a bit for me to figure out some things with it, but it quickly became an extremely versatile club in the bag.

Im with you. It is the one wedge that just seems to come in handy.

This is the only one that I consider putting back into my #TheGrandaddy bag from time to time. Was a tough decision for me at the event, hell Ddec knows, he had to listen to me lament.

LOVE the PM grind.

This is the only one that I consider putting back into my #TheGrandaddy bag from time to time. Was a tough decision for me at the event, hell Ddec knows, he had to listen to me lament.

LOVE the PM grind.
Curious what deciding advantages or performance gains would push you to put the PM back in over the regular MD3? I was going to go with a 60* C so that I can work the face open if I want to, is the PM just that much better of an option?

Those Shamrock wedges that Roger talked about are coming

I saw the picture on Twitter today, they look pretty sweet!

Would love to grab a couple Shamrock wedges, hopefully a 54/58 combo

When is the contest for Callaway shamrock wedges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those wedges are outstanding to look at, can't wait to hit one!

That shamrock wedge is sick looking. I would love one for sure!

I watched this video when it first posted, because who doesn't want to hear the Dean of THP interview RFC, right!?

I must've re-watched this video 10 times this week while I was trying to figure out which wedges to put in a new set of wedges.
So much good info in that interview!

Thanks Dean and THP!!!

Thats awesome Tanker. Glad it helped.

Back