Texas + THP In 2016

Come to the West Texas Panhandle and play some windy golf.

Nothing like a West Texas 450yard wind assisted drive! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like a West Texas 450yard wind assisted drive! :)

Even better when it hasn't rained and it's like concrete with 30 mph wind behind ya. HA

Even better when it hasn't rained and it's like concrete with 30 mph wind behind ya. HA

...when dog legs are designed on the course to prevent driving par 5s.

I'd love to hear more. It'd be hard for a TX vs TX, so many regions. Come to the West Texas Panhandle and play some windy golf. I'm interested to see what's coming.

The good news is part of THP+Texas is announced and it's totally free for THPers.

See the UST shaft spectacular.

Good morning, Texas! What's going on?

Good morning, Texas! What's going on?

Sounds like THP HQ is working on something really effin special (which is nothing new when looking at the 2016 event calendar), but just stoked to see an event being discussed in Tejas!

2 THP events in Texas in 2016???

Actually 7!! :D

Good year for Texas and THP!

If you break it down yeah, but none the less I'm happy for the opportunity.

So guess we all see now what Texas + THP = Hogan Experience!! Well done THP! Well done!

Great year for our grand State. Hope others in the State see that! I know other States have already taken notice!

So guess we all see now what Texas + THP = Hogan Experience!! Well done THP! Well done!

Great year for our grand State. Hope others in the State see that! I know other States have already taken notice!

It's time to step up and represent! My name will definitely be thrown in the hat and hope it gets called.

I'm excited for the event and eager to learn more about it!

Back