If anyone is going to Scotland you need to stop in and check out Brew dog. They make great beer and do sample boards so you can try all their draft beers, was very impressed.

Excellent I have some new ones to try!

I agree with the dogfish 90 it's amazing but while I really enjoy the sculpins I just don't think they are that tasty.

Different folks I suppose. I know I'm a weirdo!

Also what ratings are you talking about I've honestly never even visited a beer site. Is there one that pretty much leads the pack?

you are right, to each their own, and this is why divesity is good.

I was mentioning the IBU(international bittering units) rating, which you can often find on the bottle, This is a measure of the actual bitterness of a beer.

If anyone is going to Scotland you need to stop in and check out Brew dog. They make great beer and do sample boards so you can try all their draft beers, was very impressed.

YES! Brewdog have some amasing products. one of my all time favorites is their sink the Bismarck. However, I have had some quality issues with some of the stuff that was imported here.

Next to one of my shops, a place called "Craft Growlers 2 Go" just opened. Craft beer growlers to go. This place is simply amazing, and one of my favorite things about it, is you can go to their website and see their current beer list and how much of each keg is left. Will be stopping by today for a refill.

http://www.craftgrowlerstogo.com/

Next to one of my shops, a place called "Craft Growlers 2 Go" just opened. Craft beer growlers to go. This place is simply amazing, and one of my favorite things about it, is you can go to their website and see their current beer list and how much of each keg is left. Will be stopping by today for a refill.

love the concept, and that's a pretty sweet tap list

love the concept, and that's a pretty sweet tap list
They offer flight boards for tasting, and it just has a cool atmosphere.

I just realized it's Hopslam time. I gotta find me some.

That is my number 1 IPA

So many amazing IPA's now including the Stone Ruination you mentioned. Some of my favorites: Grapefriut Sculpin, Bells Two Hearted, Racer 5, Deschutes Inversion, Founder's Centenial, Firestone Union Jack, Surly Furious, Blind Pig IPA, Deschutes Fresh Squeezed, Smuttynose IPA, and HopDevil IPA.

In in the end it's what you enjoy, not what is top rated. If I could only drink one IPA for the rest of my life it would be Grapefriut Sculpin.

We have similar tastes as I love the Grapefruit Sculpin.

Also around here, you can imagine that Firestone is the chosen "go to". I used to love their Pale 31 and then they changed the recipe to get it back to a more traditional Pale. Union Jack is my favorite off the shelf beer they have. The Barrelworks experience at the Taproom is so much fun!

Anyone in NorCal headed to Russian River for the Pliny The Younger release?

Grapefruit sculpin seems to be a very popular APA all of a sudden. That stuff is delicious. It would be hard to pick a favorite pale ale, but for me it'd have to be between sculpin and pseudosue... now I am thirsty

Mmmm IPAs my favorite... Was just at Ballast Point last week soooooo goood

Hopslam!

Having a Southern Tier 2XIPA tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be one broke man if that was by me. My wife just said she's gald that's not around here because of my craft beer habbit. Lol

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

If any of you guys are looking for a good beer try Hopslam from Bells. It only gets brewed for a short period of time, but if you can get your hands on it give it a try, one of the best beers I've ever had.

If any of you guys are looking for a good beer try Hopslam from Bells. It only gets brewed for a short period of time, but if you can get your hands on it give it a try, one of the best beers I've ever had.
Haha I was just going to post this!

768fb6ca4dfcb45ef7d7b3b14e3de2f8.jpg

@captaincaution was kind enough to send me home with a 6 pack from the super bowl party!

NICE! It's great in the can, but even better from the bottle or draft. If you can find it, but it all up.

NICE! It's great in the can, but even better from the bottle or draft. If you can find it, but it all up.

We got ours from the bottle/sausage/poutine shop/bar on our corner. I'm guessing my wife bought as much as possible!

I had my first one during the super bowl and I am hooked. Believe me, if I do find it their supply will be depleted after I am done

We got ours from the bottle/sausage/poutine shop/bar on our corner. I'm guessing my wife bought as much as possible!
If you happen to be there again and they have it, pick me up a couple more lol

I LOVE Hopslam! I have a place by my house that has happy hour $3 pints!

I LOVE Hopslam! I have a place by my house that has happy hour $3 pints!
#UberItHome

#UberItHome

Haha!!! I actually have the pregnant wife option right now so its even better!

Hopslam is in super short supply here. But it is absolutely delicious, had my first of the year last night.

I had my first one during the super bowl and I am hooked. Believe me, if I do find it their supply will be depleted after I am done

i just got an email from lizardville they got a ton of new ipa's quad ipa's and all that on draft for February. They have one in lakewood and on the east side. beer and whiskey lovers rejoice

Back