The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught my thumb in the car door. Mother McCree, it hurts like all get out.

I hate that tapatalk won't show pictures or videos when someone posts something from Twitter. I hate having to go to Web view just to see what everyone is talking about.

There is nothing to do in the greater Cleveland area for families, this time of the year. I just wanna get us all out of the house, and other then walking around the mall our options are ridiculously limited to Chuck E Cheese or a ridiculously overpriced aquarium with cloudy water and 1 shark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing to do in the greater Cleveland area for families, this time of the year. I just wanna get us all out of the house, and other then walking around the mall our options are ridiculously limited to Chuck E Cheese or a ridiculously overpriced aquarium with cloudy water and 1 shark.

Stay away from Chuck E Cheese.

That does sound rough.
Tell Philly V that Chuck E Cheese would be way more fun for him if he wore dark sunglasses, a big trench coat and walked around asking people if they could help him find a puppy.

That does sound rough.
Tell Philly V that Chuck E Cheese would be way more fun for him if he wore dark sunglasses, a big trench coat and walked around asking people if they could help him find a puppy.

Free candy.

I'm getting more and more ticked off at the line up of cars parked in the fire lane outside the grocery store. If they have their window down I make sure to say something.

I'm getting more and more ticked off at the line up of cars parked in the fire lane outside the grocery store. If they have their window down I make sure to say something.
Haha this drives me crazy also. One of my go to lines is "Nice parking spot" haha

Pretty sure I will be on sportscenter tonight. If you see a d3 game with a shot made at the buzzer that is against my team. Kid scored 51 points. ugh. :banghead:

Haha this drives me crazy also. One of my go to lines is "Nice parking spot" haha

I give them the "hey chief when did the department get the new trucks, I think you need to move."

I give them the "hey chief when did the department get the new trucks, I think you need to move."
Haha that is a good one might need to add it to my list

My eye is no longer red and full of crud. As much as I love Sriracha, I am not sure if I can ever eat it again after that experience.

My eye is no longer red and full of crud. As much as I love Sriracha, I am not sure if I can ever eat it again after that experience.

Good to hear.
Although I still think you can go eye patch. Ya know, for style.

Good to hear.
Although I still think you can go eye patch. Ya know, for style.
I could have a little collection, mix and match fo' style.

Fo

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

42209f22011a30ad771f99f4e56501f6c619adc66e8f1507dcfccad90d09b978.jpg

So the father in law backed into my car at the cabin today messing up the front end. Won't cost me anything to fix but we were just putting stuff in the back of his SUV. How'd you not see my CAR?

Ouch GC. Hope it's not too bad

Ouch GC. Hope it's not too bad
Shattered the plastic grille and pushed the hood enough to cause it to buckle. can't get to my hood latch right now to look under the hood. Looks like Monday I'll be getting estimates. 5 years with the car and not a scratch/door ding etc. should've taken the wife's car or parked elsewhere today. I handled it real well. They all thought I'd be screaming.

Shattered the plastic grille and pushed the hood enough to cause it to buckle. can't get to my hood latch right now to look under the hood. Looks like Monday I'll be getting estimates. 5 years with the car and not a scratch/door ding etc. should've taken the wife's car or parked elsewhere today. I handled it real well. They all thought I'd be screaming.

Damn that sucks. Reminds me of when my wife literally backed up on her brothers hood.

It's the universe telling me I should have an SUV. He comes into the cabin and says " I never saw it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back