Favorite Golf Commentator

I like me some Brad Faxon.

NBC as a whole. Hicks and Miller are great, and Feherty on course is the icing on the cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I heard something about Johnny Miller shooting a 63 or something.

Jim Nance is the worse. I remember when paidrich won the PGA after winning the Open and Nance having to qualify it during the closing hole that of course Tiger wasnt playing.. What an ass..

I like Duval and thought Bones (Michelsons Caddie) did a good job on course that one round. Peter Aliss was fun waiting for him to finally step over that line. I always liked when Nichlaus was in the booth.

My two favorites would be Feherty and Azinger. Please send Joe Buck Back to baseball

Feherty immediately comes to mind and it's too bad that he's on NBC with Johnny Miller now. I love coverage of The Open with Tirico and SVP (I miss their radio show) and Andy North. Sean McDonough is a basketball voice for me.

Some other good names that I enjoy hearing (some for their stories, some for just their voice): Sir Nick, Ian Baker-Finch, Dottie Pepper, Dan Hicks, Terry Gannon.

I would listen to Peter Alliss reading the phone book.

Feherty

David Feherty all the way. With Gary McCord a close 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Same here.. Just for the facial hair alone..
Some said Joe Buck .. Snot shot out of my nose .. Not fair

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zinger and Duval for me. My all time favorite was Venturi though.

JM

Pat Summerall. The best!

Duval

His Open Championship work was amazing.

Feherty & Jacobson too

I like a lot of the announcers on the Euro tour; just don't know their names. I appreciate how they don't feel the need to fill every second of air time with the sound of someone talking. Very dry humor too!

Feherty immediately comes to mind and it's too bad that he's on NBC with Johnny Miller now. I love coverage of The Open with Tirico and SVP (I miss their radio show) and Andy North.

This is a great team. I really like all 3 of these guys alone, but together they're tough to beat.

Ferherty and Duvall for me.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I also really miss listening to Ken Venturi.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I guess I'm just easy to please. There are a lot of guys I like. Azinger is the best I think. I like Frank Nabilo a whole lot too. Feherty, Nance, Faldo, Duval are all good with me too. And I don't even hate Johnny Miller, so there you have it. Berman I do hate! Hope he is never on golf coverage again.

I'm a Feherty fan myself

(Random frustrations about announcers... I can't stand Joe Buck announcing any thing )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Maltbie, Jerry Foltz, Karen Stupples, Dottie Pepper and anyone but Rich Lerner.....

Love Feherty, also don't mind Nobilo when he's on the call. Azinger is a good one as well.

Back