What would be your Dream foursome?

My father, my brother, and my oldest nephew would be my dream foursome. My father and brother got me into the game, my nephew I taught the game. Because of my father having Parkinson's and his passing. I can't think of a time where the 4 of us played together.

If I were to take family out of it my foursome would be Michelle Wie - I find her utterly fasanating and not to mention she is beautiful and is probably my favorite player in all of golf. Michael Symon - Ohio boy, chef, good player and rounding it out my friend JC - we played at least once a week for 3 summers. We do not get a chance to see each other much anymore, but those rounds were some of the funniest rounds I have ever had.

Can't let this go. Why?

Truman is one of the few presidents who didn't play golf. He became president at the end of WWII and dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...maybe he'd ask him about the feelings of walking into a situation like that.

Brian nailed it with that answer. I could pick Mr. Truman's brain while introducing the game of golf to him.

Plus that is where I went to High Schoo.

Great question....

#1: my dad. He got me started in the game and loves going still to ride along in the cart even though he can't physically swing a club

#2: Bobby Jones: probably the purest, sweetest form of a golf swing ever. Was able to go else his grave sight in Atlanta. Golf balls everywhere. It was pretty surreal.

#3: tough call between Javk or Arnie. I think I'd probably go with Arnie. He is and was my dads favorite golfer ever. If my dad is going he deserves to have a guy there of his liking too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me, CAA_Beat, MDGolfHacker and any member of Augusta National. CAA_Beat, MDGolfHacker and I have been golf buddies for a lot of years, it would be great to play Augusta with them.

Bill Murray - Who wouldn't want Bill MF Murray?
Wayne Gretzky - To ask lots of hockey questions because well... he's the Great One!
Nicko McBrain - The drummer from Iron Maiden. He loves golf and I get to up the Irons with him.

Lee Trevino - I need to laugh
Chi Chi Rodriguez - I need the style
Arnonld Palmer - I need the wisdom

1. My Dad. Lost him 4 months ago.
2. Arnold Palmer.
3. Bobby Jones.
4. Moi.

Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson.

Op never specified we were playing golf.

It would be me, my grandfather who has passed, Arnold Palmer and Bobby Jones

Gotta love Fupresti!! Although I might switch JLaw for Kate Upton.

My perfect foursome - me, my friend Daniel (who died in 1994), Charles Barkley and Dave Grohl. Daniel was not a golfer, so ho would fit in with Sir Charles, and he loved music (and worked at Spin Magazine when Nirvana was around), so I think he knew a young Dave.

Bobby Jones master of the wooden shaft
Ben Hogan master of the steel shaft
More Norman greatest ballstricker of all time.

My Father - he died when I was too young to play golf with him
Tiger Woods
Danielle Fishel (Topanga)

Dream foursome

Dream foursome

What would be your dream foursome? It doesn't have to be golfers or people still alive. Just if you have the dream foursome who would it include and why.

For me it would be:
My dad (One last round with him. That would make everything else perfect. Miss ya pops!)
Charles Barkley (I don't care how ugly his swing is, He would be a riot to golf with!)
Woody Hayes (This one would be for my dad. He always talked so much about him growing up. And I would let my dad have his way!)

Bobby Jones, master of the wooden shaft; Ben Hogan,master of the steel shaft; Moe Norman,greatest ball striker of all time; and my son Daniel Felder. I would be the fifth if allowed and if not would just as happy to watch. And of course , we play Augusta at high noon Wednesday the week before the Masters. I think Jones would be a pretty good host, don’t you ?

Annika
Tiger
Jack

Arnie.

Arnie.

And Arnie.

My father passed in 07 we never got to-play together Byron Nelson Bobby Jones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Brady

Tiger

Kid Rock

That would be a fun day!

Well, I'd have to say me, Tiger (because who wouldn't wanna play with the GOAT?), Jesus (because who wouldn't wanna meet Him?) and Mohammed (because I'd love to hear the monologue when Jesus rebuked him).

Greg Norman, Michael Jordan, Bill Murray and myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back