What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 holes w the gf - I did not keep score, it was way too distracting. She is a beginner, I spent the entire time enjoying her learning the game. And she par'ed a par 5 with a putt for birdie!!

18 with some of the DFW crew.

2 hours on the range, figuring some things out.

Pretty happy where my game is at the moment.

Sorted out my bag for what I will be gaming in RTJ this weekend.

Not today but yesterday, played 18, installed adaptors on couple shafts and pulled shafts from honma tw727 irons

Had a frustrating range session.

18 holes sim.. Pebble Beach viewing.. Some drivers.. 35-40 yard wedges.. Chips .. THP.. And putting now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18, came home and cleaned the clubs. Now some THP.

Hit up the Vancouver Golf and Travel Show yesterday for a quick check out and I'm glad I did. Bought some gift cards to local courses that include some swag and free rounds, got a bunch of free balls, hit some clubs, and entered a million giveaway contests. The travel portion of the show was pretty cool with AMAZING deals on golf vacations, stay and play, tournaments etc. Even a bunch of American destinations selling vacations at a discount and taking Canadian at par with the USD.
I wasn't fully prepared for deals like that but I will be next time.

Walked 18 and gave the clubs a good cleaning in preparation for the THP Kickoff Classic.

Went to the golf store to browse and try some clubs. The watched the end of the golf tournament.

Pondered up a storm, today.

Cleaned the clubs in preparation for my round at San Juan Oaks tomorrow.

Ordered some martini tees from amazon ...

Regripped all my clubs for the first time. It was fun but kind of a pain in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaned the clubs and THP'd

Getting a round in at San Juan Oaks!

6a88218f62922e0b78b041cf1dea2ab6.jpg

Just some THP today. Non holiday for us. Pretty slow here at work.

Signed up for the NY vs NE Rivalry. Then watched some YouTube videos of drills and stuff. Might head to the Sim tonight.

30 minutes of practice putting. i made a few bombs from 30+ feet, and burned lots of edges from long distance. but i MAYBE made 20% of the putts from 3-5'. #inmyhead

Packed up my wife's and my clubs for our annual golf trip to Orlando next month....can't wait!

Regripped my driver (UTX) and putter (SINK SQD-13). Also stamped my 52 and 56 with a little alumni pride.

Played 18 holes of sim golf with OITW. I had a really good round too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back