What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit 150 balls with only my 9 iron, 7 iron, and new XR 3Deep. I'm liking the 3Deep now that I've had a couple range sessions with it. The flight is very high but the carry distance is fantastic.

The nap dominated me, so I didn't make it to the range. I did complete SKLZ Golf Strong Flexibility Phase 1 though.

Iron pondering and THPing.

Iron pondering is in full effect. Rolled some more putts and THP'ed!

Thp event stuff

Went to get fit for a driver or fit the many that I already own. Found a good fit with BB 815 Alpha and 665 Speeder shaft. Here is something strange. Every hit I took with the range balls, I hit tiny cuts. Then the fitter brought out some new E6's and everything went left. And no matter what club I hit the range balls cut and E6's went right. It was amazing. The fitter has never seen it before. Think I may found my ball at the same time.

Regripped all the new clubs. Went green/black NDMC's for the irons and wedges to rep OU.

Spent an hour at the range working on my short game and putting.

Played 11 holes on a simulator (at Oakmont), visited the area golf expo, and spent some time at Golf Galaxy hitting a few possible driver options.

I think I left more confused than when I went in.

My swing speed from the first simulator to Golf Galaxy was 14 mph different. I image the 3 beers with lunch had some effect, but that seems like a pretty extreme drop-off. :/

I guess I'm back from "about to buy" a G30 to ponder mode. I hit the Callaway XR and DBD really well, but I'm not sure any of them were much better than my current SLDR TP gamer. I may just have to wait until I can hit them outside to see the full ball flight to make a good decision.

THP'd, took a few swings with my PW in my office and wandered around the Pebble Beach Pro Am for a couple hours.

gave my wife a gift certificate to for a mani/pedi for Valentine's Day and made her an appointment for this afternoon, so I left work and took the boys to play putt-putt. when it was over, they both said they wanted to hit balls at the golf course so we grabbed their clubs and went and hit 2 large buckets. good times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaned my clubs in preparation for the #THPKickoffClassic

Traded clubs in, acquired Bettinardi and 2016 330 RX.

Practiced my putting for a while on my birdieball and visited my local golf shop to look at the new things that have come in.

Got fit for irons and ordered some JPX-850s. Pretty excited...

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I played 9 holes with my cousin, who is new to the game. We planned on 18 but only made 9. I know pace of play is the hot topic but with it being chilly and windy, we always play on the 'old muni' that nobody plays. It was a great time and we both had fun.

Walked 18 and watch a little of the Pebble Beach Pro Am

Simulator league, played Pebble Beach front nine. Did kinda "eh" and think I dropped myself out of first place. Also, did the range on the sim, and found out (if it is accurate) that I only hit my driver about 9 yards further than my 3-wood. Oy.

My 4 yr old daughter and I went to the range today. I really enjoy watching her hit, and she honestly has fun. I hope it lasts for years!!!

My wife knows me so well... Excited to try these against the Bridgestones

1790da6e053f17abd7b5ea6696b69deb.jpg

I played a simulator round with Chili Dipper III. Shot a 73 at Spy Glass. good times were had by all.

Putting games with my son, a little Rory McIlroy on the PS4, worked on my setup in the mirror, now watching the final round of the Pro Am while THPing.

Played 18 with my normal group, eating lunch with my bride then playing another 9 with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back