SeeMore Giant M1t - THP Review

This putter looks so good. Your setup and roll looks perfect. What are your specs Canadan?

I am playing everything stock on this one, and that's pretty typical for my somewhat upright stance. 35 inches.

While SeeMore offers whatever grip you want when ordering from the site, I've always enjoyed their feelTec OS and have a lime one on the Giant M1t.

Love the looks of this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review Dan!!

Dan the man with another Giant-ly solid review

Great job Dan. The concept of the Giant FGP was really good and I saw a few people improve their putting. I was hoping SeeMore woukd come out with other lines and this m1t is one that I am looking at putting in the rotation.

Knowing that sound is similar to their other lines is great. Interesting info on the screw for the weights and being different from the z series. Hopefully it's not a big issue going forward.

Great review buddy. Very well done.

Great review Dan!

Question for you Dan. I play my current SeeMore with a flat shaft angle per my online fitting. Feels great. Would the weight difference in the Giant line make that feel even heavier than a standard lie would for it? I would be concerned it would feel awkward.

Question for you Dan. I play my current SeeMore with a flat shaft angle per my online fitting. Feels great. Would the weight difference in the Giant line make that feel even heavier than a standard lie would for it? I would be concerned it would feel awkward.

rbarthle17 - you should not feel any difference with the different lie angle for weight difference.

Dan - appreciate your time in putting together the review. Thanks again!

See this in person for the first time today, I was pleasantly surprised at how compact it was, the only other Giant I have experience with is the original, which I loved, but always found a bit too big/too light. I really like the way the m1t sets up to the ball, and the weight feels great, I may put a CB SS grip on it, but we'll see once I get it onto the practice green. But so far, really love it, it's like a mix between the m1 and a giant.

Sorry, totally forgot to update this after my first round and practice!

Every time I put a Seemore back in the bag and stare down at the RST I always wonder why I ever take it out! It's so calming and give me great confidence, combined with SPi that I'm going to setup right and put a good stroke on the ball.

In regards to the m1t, it's the small things I like, the top sightline is great, the slight cavity gives it a bit of depth without being too big. And the overall shape really sets up with to the ball without being overwhelming. I remember when gaming the original giant it always felt so large behind the ball, the m1t doesn't at all, a bit larger than normal, but not too big.

In regards to my other gripe with the original giant, it was too light, the m1t feels great, maybe needs a bit more weight for my liking, but that's personal preference, it really swings well.

The face was the most surprising, it felt quite a bit softer than I expected, which I like, I hard a putter face that is too hard a ball goes rocketing off. It took me a couple holes to get it dialed in, but after that I was super confident on every putt.

I'm having it extended and actually putting a flat cat on I've had laying around wanting to test.

In regards to the m1t, it's the small things I like, the top sightline is great, the slight cavity gives it a bit of depth without being too big. And the overall shape really sets up with to the ball without being overwhelming. I remember when gaming the original giant it always felt so large behind the ball, the m1t doesn't at all, a bit larger than normal, but not too big.

In regards to my other gripe with the original giant, it was too light, the m1t feels great, maybe needs a bit more weight for my liking, but that's personal preference, it really swings well.

The face was the most surprising, it felt quite a bit softer than I expected, which I like, I hard a putter face that is too hard a ball goes rocketing off. It took me a couple holes to get it dialed in, but after that I was super confident on every putt.

I'm having it extended and actually putting a flat cat on I've had laying around wanting to test.

Thanks for this useful review! I think you and I have similar putter preferences; I've been eyeing this one for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, totally forgot to update this after my first round and practice!

Every time I put a Seemore back in the bag and stare down at the RST I always wonder why I ever take it out! It's so calming and give me great confidence, combined with SPi that I'm going to setup right and put a good stroke on the ball.

I do not know whether to thank you or cuss you!

I want this putter so freaking bad. Even more after reading your thoughts.

Thanks for this useful review! I think you and I have similar putter preferences; I've been eyeing this one for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do not know whether to thank you or cuss you!

I want this putter so freaking bad. Even more after reading your thoughts.
After today's round I might be singing the praises even more, this putter just flat out rocks.

I had it re gripped and while in the pro shop, I had several people comment on how much they liked the look of it, I'll make see more converts of them eventually!

Thanks for the review. You confirmed everything I observed with my brief time with it in store, down to size, weight, setup, face, and performance.

After today's round I might be singing the praises even more, this putter just flat out rocks.

I had it re gripped and while in the pro shop, I had several people comment on how much they liked the look of it, I'll make see more converts of them eventually!

Ugh. I really needed you to say, "I hate this putter, don't buy it."

*Captain Kirk voice* SEEEEEEEMOOOOOORE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my putter was in the shop for a grip replacement, I heard from the staff that many people picked it up and wanted to know what it was, some hadn't even seen a see more before, but many loved the way it looked, I hope to see a few more of these around this spring/summer!

When my putter was in the shop for a grip replacement, I heard from the staff that many people picked it up and wanted to know what it was, some hadn't even seen a see more before, but many loved the way it looked, I hope to see a few more of these around this spring/summer!

So do we IceyShanks - tell them to visit THP next time to get the scoop on SeeMore and so many other great golf items!

I cannot describe the amount of confidence I have with this putter, I made so many long putts yesterday to save par or bogey it was too many to count. I don't even focus on line and speed much anymore, I just visualize the putt and see it going in. I have messed with the weight in the SS CC, but right now it's 75g, may go back to the standard 50g just to feel the head a bit more.

I still want to put it head to head with a giant DF, just to see how they compare at address and during stroke. But I don't know why I ever tinker with my putter, I always come back to Seemore, RST and utilizing SPi as best I can. No matter what is going on with the rest of my game, I know I'm gonna rock when it comes to the greens and my Seemore!

I cannot describe the amount of confidence I have with this putter, I made so many long putts yesterday to save par or bogey it was too many to count. I don't even focus on line and speed much anymore, I just visualize the putt and see it going in. I have messed with the weight in the SS CC, but right now it's 75g, may go back to the standard 50g just to feel the head a bit more.

I still want to put it head to head with a giant DF, just to see how they compare at address and during stroke. But I don't know why I ever tinker with my putter, I always come back to Seemore, RST and utilizing SPi as best I can. No matter what is going on with the rest of my game, I know I'm gonna rock when it comes to the greens and my Seemore!

Fantastic! We need to put that on a t-shirt!!! Keep up the solid work.

Back