Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cure CX1 in black. Or...Cure CX2 in platinum. Or both of those versions with reversed colors. :dont-know:

chrome+white shafts+colored ferrules = winning. What's not to like about that?
Nothing at all. Just have to pull the trigger I guess. Haha

Getting a quote from discount Dan for new Apex Pro 16s. On the course these apex Musclebacks are way too hard to hit consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contacted them today for a quote on the J15CB and was quite shocked at their pricing! Being as good as it was I would need to find a set of heads only as I have shafts for them already and it's the only way I could justify another set! Does discounts Dans sell heads only?

Contacted them today for a quote on the J15CB and was quite shocked at their pricing! Being as good as it was I would need to find a set of heads only as I have shafts for them already and it's the only way I could justify another set! Does discounts Dans sell heads only?

As far as I know he doesn't unless the manufacturer offers heads only. Clubs are always drop shipped directly from the Mfg.

Callaway MD3 PM grind 60* in matte black - gotta get ready for #TheGauntlet!!

Have it and love it! Honestly my favorite wedge I have ever used...it is so good and looks phenomenal!

Have it and love it! Honestly my favorite wedge I have ever used...it is so good and looks phenomenal!

Look what came today based on your recommendation:
bd9b96e7f93ec99b0d5a7b11d53cbb2d.jpg

Look what came today based on your recommendation:
bd9b96e7f93ec99b0d5a7b11d53cbb2d.jpg
Great call Mark! It seriously the most versatile club in my bag!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Seriously pondering a G LS Tec 9° w/ Ping X. On the monitor I'm seeing better club head speed, dispersion and distance. Now, need to sell the M1.

Getting a quote from discount Dan for new Apex Pro 16s. On the course these apex Musclebacks are way too hard to hit consistently.

I had the same problem and made the switch to apex pro 16. While the are great clubs, I do find myself missing the look of the apex MB

Definitely pondering a set of Wilson C-200's such a solid club. Would trade my current setup right now for a set.

Trying to decide between M1 3 HL and M2 3 HL. Weights and adjustable hosel on the M1 are pros, but the lower price and top notch performance of M2 are attractive. Really no wrong choice I guess.

A 3 hybrid. Not sure which though, Apex, Ping G, M2 or Aeroburner to match my 4 hybrid.

I need to hit some drivers and get this out of my system. So many great options right now.

I need to hit some drivers and get this out of my system. So many great options right now.

I'm thinking of just buying one of each, having them delivered to my place of work, and then wait and see if Mrs. Bodog notices extra drivers laying around.:beat-up:

Still kicking around the idea of some slightly older R-flex graphite shafted irons to put up against my D100s. Been looking at D100s (not the ES model), Speedblades & Rocketbladez, original XHots. I don't know how much time I've spent on the 'bay today just looking at various sets. I almost pulled the trigger on some dirt cheap Diablo Edges just because I liked them when I had them briefly in steel (those soles help my big fat shot miss) but want something with slightly newer tech that I can keep as a backup set or turn around for what I put into them if I do decide graphite is the way to go & pick up a brand new set.

XR irons or Apex irons...both look fantastic. Now if only I didn't have to daycare bills...

Pondering PM grind again. Took it out for a reason before but based on my current chipping stats I might have to go back to it

Women's high tops...really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back