Shot you wish was recorded?

I was on the road yesterday and was thinking about my golf season last year and a coupe of shots stuck out that I wish I could have had recorded. Do you have any memorable shots that you wish you had recorded on video, and what was it?
The only HIO I ever hit and the monster 330+ drive I hit in Puerto Rico when I didn't even know much about golf. Mainly because I want to how the heck I was swinging it back then. LoL

There weren't too many good shots last year, but I would say hitting it to about 8 feet on the Biarritz 17th at Forsgate last April.

Overall, my almost HIO at TheCup looked good in a picture and the video would have been pretty sweet.

In the vain of FernDog, I wouldn't mind having video of some or any of my golf time with my grandparents teaching me when I was barely tall enough to hold a club.

If I had to go with current shots, well, there aren't many....

Chipping in for eagle on the final hole of the THP Championship with @jdax to card a 29 on the back nine. I'd like to see that again.

Or the 17th hole of the final round of the THP Championship , where I hit a 7 iron to 2 feet... Almost going into the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) My hole in one last May. I can replay it in my head exactly as it happened, but that would be so cool to actually have it recorded.

2) The wedge shot into the green from the afternoon match playing with Captain Canadan at the 2016 Grandaddy. It was from an...interesting lie in the rough, near the cart path, on a hill, that hit the slope and rolled to gimme length to win the hole.

The only HIO I ever hit and the monster 330+ drive I hit in Puerto Rico when I didn't even know much about golf. Mainly because I want to how the heck I was swinging it back then. LoL

What course buddy? El Conquistador in Fajardo by any chance?

The shot off of @itsopeningday ‘s drive at the granddaddy. Looking back that was the best 18 I played the entire trip and it was nice to cap that 18 off with a nice dart.

The shot off of @itsopeningday ‘s drive at the granddaddy. Looking back that was the best 18 I played the entire trip and it was nice to cap that 18 off with a nice dart.
The dagger!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

35ft (I think) putt drained for eagle on a Par4 that I cut the corner on and drove the green

30-40yd pitch for eagle that went straight up and straight down into the cup

45yd shot over a large willow that found the green to save GIR

What course buddy? El Conquistador in Fajardo by any chance?

That one exactly actually. I think it was a really nice Waldorf Astoria, but it looked a little weathered when we were there a few years ago. Still a really nice layout and the course was fun. Lots of elevation changes.

That one exactly actually. I think it was a really nice Waldorf Astoria, but it looked a little weathered when we were there a few years ago. Still a really nice layout and the course was fun. Lots of elevation changes.

Easily the most fun family friendly resort on the island imo. Got hit hard by the hurricane and is set to reopen in about a month (finally). As fun a layout as there is here, and with the elevation changes one of the few courses I have a shot at hitting a 300 yarder.

Easily the most fun family friendly resort on the island imo. Got hit hard by the hurricane and is set to reopen in about a month (finally). As fun a layout as there is here, and with the elevation changes one of the few courses I have a shot at hitting a 300 yarder.

Nice! Yes the resort had so much to offer. I hate the hurricane hit it so hard but the renovations will help I'm sure. The course was gorgeous. I still have lot of pics from there.
f78af5792ef27018a6cb8c5e65fa380e.jpg
9e2b0666a02f747780fc26b3bcd9316c.jpg

My hole in one from last year. No doubt.

I guess my holes-in-one. If last year, a 351 yard drive on our super hard fairways! It hit and bounced 4 times, HIGH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I go on an annual golf trip with my buddies every year. I have a friend who just sucks at golf. I mean he is terrible, his swing sucks, he can hardly play at all, but he loves the game. Anyway he obviously has no touch whatsoever so he putts almost all the time when he is off the green instead of chipping. We are on a 220 yard uphill par 3 (played about 230 to the middle and the pin was on the back) playing a scramble and the best we could do was 30 yards in front of the green. Mind you where we are you cant see the surface of the green because it is above our heads. Anyway he putts it and makes it. Basically a 60 yard putt. I wish I had it on film so bad because it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

The obvious answer is my two HIO’s. I’d also like to have my drive that blew up a black bird mid-flight 50 yards off the club face. The ball dropped almost straight down after impact.

My eagle on a par 4 from about 175 yards out.

I would have to put 2 shots on 1 hole into this.....

I was playing with a friend back in high school and I hit a bad tee shot. I was under a pine tree about 190 yards out from the green with a few hills and a bunker in between my shot from under/in the tree. I had the opportunity to get a swing on it, but it would have to go through the tree, somehow get past the hills and bunker, and onto the green. Well, my friend bet me a hot dog I couldn't do it. I took the bet. No idea, how it happened, but I hit it super sold with a short swing and it ended up about 50 feet from the hole on the green.

My friend was absolutely floored. So when we got up to the green, he said "If you make this, I'm taking you and (my g/f at the time) out to dinner"....and I DRILLED IT!

We still laugh about that today. 2 unbelievably unlikely shots turning into a nice evening out. The look on his face....PRICELESS! :)

My only HIO had been nice to get recorded. I did not even see that it went in from the tee:)

Golfing on my honeymoon, of course was by myself as the wife was getting a massage, it was a par 3 downhill, perfect shot and no one behind or in front of me, ball rolled 2 inches to left of hole setting me up for a 2 foot birdie. As soon as I hit it I was thinking should this be a hole in one this would be it as no one is here to witness and no one would ever believe me.

All of this hole in one talk is making me jealous.

Aside from wishing ALL of my swings when I was a 4 hdcp? Or at least my drives so I could see what the hell I'm doing wrong these days.

Not my shots but last year at the Morgan Cup it would have been awesome to have these 2 shots on camera

Yagley's birdie bomb from behind the green at 17 to win the hole and go 1up on me and @Tadashi70

The monster 3w Freddy hit into the wind on hole 18 after a fairly poor tee shot by me which allowed us to square up the match on the final hole.

My HIO. I lost site of the ball about 2/3 of the way to the hole. I’d love to have video of what actually happened.

Back