The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Great practice day today. I hit some range balls before work and then played 18 at lunch. There was no one on the course since we were supposed to get a deluge of rain today. I averaged 276 off the tee which wasn't my longest round average, but everything was in or near the fairway. I shot an 84 but it felt like one of those rounds that should have been much better.

Pretty nice to get in 18 holes over a lunch break

Pretty nice to get in 18 holes over a lunch break
When I take a cart and no one is on the course, doing 18 in 90 minutes is very doable. Its nice having my home course 7 minutes door-to-door from my office.

Got in a range session at lunch today. Struck the ball well for the most part. Hoping I can actually get out and play soon.

"Callaway Swag Bag - Each captain is putting together a custom swag bag for their team. Could be just about anything."

And all the Surprises!

I don't doubt that this is going to be an epic event. I'm just looking forward to the ride.

Got out today and played. New irons are starting to click. Work to do 100 yards and in, big time, but expected this time of the year.

I don't doubt that this is going to be an epic event. I'm just looking forward to the ride.

Got out today and played. New irons are starting to click. Work to do 100 yards and in, big time, but expected this time of the year.

I lose that touch pretty quick with the wedges, no idea how you guys do it with the winter layoff

Great practice day today. I hit some range balls before work and then played 18 at lunch. There was no one on the course since we were supposed to get a deluge of rain today. I averaged 276 off the tee which wasn't my longest round average, but everything was in or near the fairway. I shot an 84 but it felt like one of those rounds that should have been much better.

Man, I'd take this everyday!

- Range balls before work - Yes, please!
- 18 over lunch - Yes, please!
- Average 276 drives - Yes, please!
- Shoot 84 - Yes, please!

lol

Man, I'd take this everyday!

- Range balls before work - Yes, please!
- 18 over lunch - Yes, please!
- Average 276 drives - Yes, please!
- Shoot 84 - Yes, please!

lol

Yea it was a good day for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we all know how this ends :wink:

wq3k9eK.jpg
Haha...this...this was good

Haha...this...this was good

The things that come to my mind when I'm sitting in a computer security class, hahaha

I know it doesnt matter but I am really wanting to get a couple Callaway clubs in the bag for this event. I am leaning toward a 3 wood or wedges.

I know it doesnt matter but I am really wanting to get a couple Callaway clubs in the bag for this event. I am leaning toward a 3 wood or wedges.

The V series 3W is probably my favorite fairway (well besides the Heavenwood) that I've had. Line is stupid easy to hit.

Check out the XR FWs and/or hybrids!

Check out the XR FWs and/or hybrids!
I have hit them, and love the XR Pro 3w, hit in a x-flex and actually didnt feel awful, but I think I would get more out of a stiff

Someone asked me today to predict a winner.
Not sure I can bet against Jason Finley. He is due, wanted back in this event, and seems fitting for him to be the first 6 Time THP HOFer.

Not sure I can bet against Jason Finley. He is due, wanted back in this event, and seems fitting for him to be the first 6 Time THP HOFer.

I'd say you're going out on a limb with that choice but I kinda agree that he is due and I'm sure he'd love nothing more than to beat Jrod to the 6th HOF tag.

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Well, I guess if you gotta choose a team, that's a good reason. You only have a 1/6 chance of being correct.
#DontSleepOnTeamEthanator

Would it be incorrect to use the report post button to disagree with this assessment? :angel:

I don't even need to state the obvious which team will win.

Boy there are some quiet folks in this year's Gauntlet.

#TeamStripeShow
#whoisjasonfinley

I can't imagine a scenario where Team AJ loses.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I get all tingly when Tapatalk tells me there is a new post in this thread.

Back