How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

A birdie today on the 18th keeps the streak alive. Now up to 21

@Canadan.You sound like an incredibly good player.Im going to pm you with a few golf questions of ok ?

I know my way around the home course, that's for sure. You're always welcome to message me Chip, although we've got a forum that's monitored by Tadashi (a great teacher) who could probably help you more than i ever could!!

Up to 23 rounds with a birdie now.

Have not posted back as I lost my 2 birdie streak, but I am overall scoring better. Now to get them back in! I am behind.

7 now after 3 in each round on Saturday and Sunday.

Two birdies in each of my last two rounds, brings my running total to two!

Cool thread idea, something I've never thought to keep track of. I'll have to pay attention to once the weather breaks...

I'd guess I could go all season without a round that didn't have one, but who knows.

Will have to check but I think I hit double digits after today's round. Not Canadan worthy but dang awesome for me.

New streak started for 2016. Big streak at 2 currently.

I actually think I'm up to 3 rounds with a birdie.

I had forgotten about this thread. Went back and counted up rounds since I last posted. Streak is now at 33.

Been 2 in a row now!

I've been at zero for a few rounds now, does bother me I'm not shooting birds. On the other hand I've done +3 on 9, +3 on 18, +2 on 9 and +5 on 18 in the last rounds, I'm being very consistent and have dropped my handicap from 9.3 to 6.7 in two weeks time :)

I had 5 today, I think that puts me to 14 in a row iirc.

I had 5 today, I think that puts me to 14 in a row iirc.

You are an animal. Clean up the blowup holes so you can start giving me strokes.

Snuck in a birdie on #17 to start 2016 off at 1.

well fwiw (and probably not much lol) I have 3 birds in my first 4 rounds of this year.

Back