The best shot of the round

9i from 148 uphill to 5' - birdie
9i from 135 into a stiff wind to 6', missed the putt.
GW from 110 to 1'.

Hit the pin on a 50 yard pitch that dropped a foot from the hole to save par.

7 iron from 155 from a fairway bunker to about 12 feet. 2 putted for par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably my second shot on the par 5 8th hole from 205. Was going to club up to make sure I got there but decided to go with the 5iron to take the deep hazard out of play. Ended up sticking one on the green leaving about 20 feet for eagle. It was a nice par lol

Probably my second shot on the par 5 8th hole from 205. Was going to club up to make sure I got there but decided to go with the 5iron to take the deep hazard out of play. Ended up sticking one on the green leaving about 20 feet for eagle. It was a nice par lol

f1161d2e511808c0bbf2472af6e6a925.jpg

If I had any good shots that I made, I would have beaten you!

Still can't believe you played that ball....

210-215 left on par 5, hybrid to 20 feet. lol only made par

The 6 iron I hit to put myself in birdie range on the first par 5 I played today. I'd just caught the lip trying to get out of the fairway bunker and left myself about 175 out. Ended up with a tap in par, which I'll never complain about.

Hit the pin on a 50 yard pitch that dropped a foot from the hole to save par.

7 iron from 155 from a fairway bunker to about 12 feet. 2 putted for par.

I wish I had seen that first one. Though walking up to see your ball right on the lip was great too.

Had 172 in from fairway and stuck it to 2'

I stuck a 142 yard par3 to 4-5' and made my the birdie, it was my only birdie of the day.

Par 5 5th hole - my third shot from 65 yards with my 58. Always love kick in birdies.

cfaadb46207972ddbbe65f0475cee18c.jpg

8 iron right at the pin on the 3rd shot of a par 5. Stopped after 6 inches (top Flite Gamer) 5 feet straight down hill for the birdie but lipped out the putt.

I didn't have too many to be overly proud of. I'd say back-to-back full swings were probably my best on the day yesterday.

After a decent drive just off the fairway on the 9th hole, I hit a solid, smooth 7 iron to about 13 feet. The birdie attempt ran over the edge, but I tapped in for par. On the next tee, I obliterated my drive up the right side. I looked in the rough where I thought it would have landed but then looked down the fairway a bit and found it there. Game Golf tagged it at 324 yards.

Greenside bunker, around 15 yards. Sand a little compact, great splash to 4 feet and saved the par.

Thank you Roger EFFIN Cleveland.

Hit a 3w into the par 5 6th that rolled up to 6 feet and made birdie, and had a bunker shot that I left 1 foot from the pin. I really struggle with getting out of the bunkers so I was extremely happy with the shot. Been working on getting better at that.

Apex 5Hy, 189 uphill and put it pin high about 15 ft away. I love that club.

I was about 165 out in a fairway bunker and hit it to about 8 feet. Best fairway bunker shot I have probably ever hit.

Slightly less than full GW from 110 in the rough and side hill lie to about 1.5 feet to set up birdie.

I can't decide between these two:

Uphill par 3 playing…I can't remember…weird wind kind of helping, but more diagonally right to left. I hit a 7 iron perfect right at the middle of the green--then dropped the 25 footer for birdie.

Uphill par 5, destroyed my 4 wood right at the flag and it came to rest on the apron about 10 yards shy of the green--and then I F'd it up from there.

You know what…? I'll go with the 25 footer…

60* from the greenside bunker, about 12-15 yards from the pin. Popped it up, it took a hop and stopped 2 ft from the cup. Made the par putt.

54W from 114 out, one hop and in for eagle.

Boom! Hells yes.
Best part? Was playing the round with my freshman 2 bag and he was standing next to me. Coach can play a little hahahaha

Yesterday I played pretty solid but didn't have many shots that stuck out as great. I did have 2 or 3 green side chips that stopped less then a foot from the hole for tap in pars.

54W from 114 out, one hop and in for eagle.

Dude. 87 yds, 60*, one hop and in for eagle. With 3 of my HS kids. That's scary.

10308342_889235774206_4553797779589149179_n.jpg

Back