The best shot of the round

What do you mean by A, B and C pro grade pins???

Not sure what you mean, we have 3 pro pin grades... I think it goes 0 - 12 for A, 12.1 to 19.9 for B and 20 + for C or something like that.

266b176e09670febd16018f053c83332.jpg

115yds out of a fairway bunker to 7' past the flag. Actually thought it was going to hit the flag on the way down.

266b176e09670febd16018f053c83332.jpg

115yds out of a fairway bunker to 7' past the flag. Actually thought it was going to hit the flag on the way down.

Made the putt, right?

35 yards over the bunker, pin about 15 feet on the green, chromesoft hit, hopped and stopped on a dime. Left it a foot short of the hole.

PW from 140 center fairway to 4 feet - converted the birdie.

PW from 110, choked up a little and got it to 5 feet, for the bird.

LW from the rough about 90 yards out to about 2 feet for an easy birdie

686580db31458dc1b2ec594b454845e7.jpg

4th hole at North Bellingham into the wind, crushed the drive, knock down 9 iron to 6 feet and a little right to left birdie putt!

a few stand out to me today. I hit a drive that, if the hole was playing to the length on the card, I hit a drive 310 (edit 310 not 330 after looking at the card)!!! it was probably shorter than that, but I did blister it.

I chipped in from about 50-60' with a bump and run gw. but it was for par because I chunked my first attempt haha!

and I holed a downhill left to righter from maybe 25-30'. it was for double but it put me in better spirits headed into 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had one good chip over a trap to a couple of feet for my only par of the day. Hit one drive that was even with Freddie's, but I think it was the Mini and I hit a downslope and got some run out. Otherwise I checked the sand in a lot of the left greenside traps.
Great fun, worst round in years score wise, but oh well it was great watching some great Golf played by c.a.eleric and Freddie and the single they put with us.

Not any remarkable shots from today's round so will have to go with draining an 18 footer from the fringe on 18 to save par.

I made a nice 15' putt through some buddy fringe that broke right to left and fell in the back of the cup for birdie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got to play a real round of golf after a year layoff. Best shot today was a par 3 from 170, hit a 5 iron to about 20 feet below the hole and sunk the putt for birdie !!

Life is Good !!!

A 60 ft putt but unfortunately it was for bogey!

T0AD and I both almost chipped in on #18 today. The chips were short, but the pin position was devilish so I think that was both of our best shots of the day.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

T0AD and I both almost chipped in on #18 today. The chips were short, but the pin position was devilish so I think that was both of our best shots of the day.
I think maybe the 187 yard, uphill, out of the scrub, 23 degree UDI I hit onto the 9th green.

I think maybe the 187 yard, uphill, out of the scrub, 23 degree UDI I hit onto the 9th green.
Oh, forgot about that one. That one was sweet. Of course I was in the midst of a melt down at the time do that may explain my forgetting.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Slam dunk from 60 yards for birdie. Hit the bottom of the pin and dropped straight in.

6 iron fron 186 to 5 feet , drained the putt. As well a couple key placed tee shots on a tight layout

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

An 8 iron from 138 yds., smooth swing, watched the 8 iron hit the ball, felt good right off the club and knew it was gonna be close. Slight rise on the front of the green so I didn't see the results till we were driving around the front part of the green. 10 inches from the hole. :beauty:

Not much to be proud of today. The best shot I hit was a chip from behind the 8th green that finished 4 feet from the hole, and then I missed the par putt anyway.

Outside of that, it was a mixed bag. Best full shot I hit was a 50 degree wedge from about 95 yards to around 13 feet (after I had to punch out of the leaves with a 7 iron)... and then I missed the par attempt horribly.

Shrug. Just one of those rounds.

Second shot 3 wood on a par 5 - 249 yards to 20'. Just missed the eagle putt though but a nice birdie.

Close second was a 198 6 iron from the rough to 6'. Landed ball front edge of the green and with no spin it released all the way to the back and just ran by the pin.

Wedges. Without question.

One 58* from 90 yards that was a kick in birdie.
One 54* from 11 yards that required a two foot putt for birdie.

And others. I... just.. love.. these... wedges..

25' birdie putt on #2. Almost had another 25-30' putt for birdie but it just didn't break the last bit to the hole and ended right outside.

Back