National Puppy Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today is National Puppy Day. Its used to celebrate and promote the adoption of dogs across the country.

THP and more importantly THPers that make up this amazing community will be donating throughout 2016 to animal shelters all over the US in the name of the great group of people here.

On this day, we urge you to think about the Albatross Club, not for the benefits (which we believe are top notch), but for the wonderful animals it will help until adoption. For more information, click here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ub-is-Now-Open-THP-Helping-The-Humane-Society

THP2-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Albatross Club is year after year my best golf purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on guys doesn't get any better than this for the price involved!!

Best club I've joined

^ What they said.

DO IT!!!

National puppy day is one of the best days I've ever heard of.

Just joined the club in honor of national puppy day and celebrating this guy's nearly 3 year adoptaversary. I'm looking to adopt him a buddy this fall once I have some more time to dedicate to puppy training!
c5f492a54360c28dfdeca9d779e5bfe8.jpg

Love the recognition for this.

National Puppy Day, awesome! I didn't realize there was such a thing.

I love the recognition to this cause the Albatross Club has, I rescued a puppy this past Christmas and every single day I'm glad I did!

It's our animals that make us more human. Great cause and a tremendous value. Do it!

JM

It's always Puppy Day at our house! It's cool someone decided a National Puppy Day was a good thing.

e0ead3340467ff66d4e77cc28ba07795.jpg

Come on guys, join the club!

Thanks for the kind words everybody. We, too, think the value is there and we are excited to be able to save some lives through the power of THP.

This is such a great cause! Our most recent addition to our family, Sassy, was adopted almost 3 years ago now. This is her! She's a Princess and won't go outside to go to the bathroom if it's raining, even a little. lol

Very cute Agent Jay.

uploadfromtaptalk1458763039679.jpg

These our are 2 dogs from last year when we did the announcement of our baby. Love these 2 just as much as any human

Me and my girl Raven. She's 9 but still a puppy at heart!

20160323_154335_zps4zlziusf.jpg

No dogs allowed at my apartment complex, so I'll celebrate with this guy

9ee257f5194ab2742d7732e735fd74af.jpg

Great cause that our family supports

As for the puppy, hello world

7139a21db9965390d61e0bf07e02fac1.jpg

THPers are just awesome.

Man this thread has made me miss my lil guy.

Lucy decided to take her mom and me on a nice long walk to celebrate National Puppy Day. She alway NPD!!

1f6e7a7a72d6d779af39b40177f27085.jpg

72245b612b936391bda429cda895101c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

National Puppy Day

Anyone thinking of getting a dog should go to their local rescue home first. Me and the ex got our little westie from a rescue home and he turned out to be a great wee dog. Now longer with us unfortunately.

Have you guys sent out the coins yet? I still haven't gotten mine.

Back