Video Games Thread

Likely have a Nintendo Switch on the way for my wife’s birthday.

I don't know how you guys cross platform Destiny.

Going from 30 frames to 100+ is brain melting for me.

Looks like some big announcement comeing about Destiny 2 on Tuesday.

1591326774850.png

I don't know how you guys cross platform Destiny.

Going from 30 frames to 100+ is brain melting for me.

I have no problem playing on the cross-play, and since I play on a laptop all the time I also play with a controller. :eek: To keep my laptop from melting I have to keep it at 30 FPS, but I have a budget gaming laptop with a GTX 1060 3gb and 6th Gen i5. Keep telling my wife I need a better system and her response is get a job( I am a stay at home dad), I respond I have one but my boss doesn't pay for crap.:ROFLMAO:

So what system do you run?

I have no problem playing on the cross-play, and since I play on a laptop all the time I also play with a controller. :eek: To keep my laptop from melting I have to keep it at 30 FPS, but I have a budget gaming laptop with a GTX 1060 3gb and 6th Gen i5. Keep telling my wife I need a better system and her response is get a job( I am a stay at home dad), I respond I have one but my boss doesn't pay for crap.:ROFLMAO:

So what system do you run?
we need to get her mind right hahaha!

I'm not on anything crazy fancy.
i7 7700k - 1070ti - 16gb

we need to get her mind right hahaha!

I'm not on anything crazy fancy.
i7 7700k - 1070ti - 16gb

I found a new laptop and really nice specs but when I showed her the $1200 price and she tried to faint, haha.

A side note if anyone is playing D2 without a clan and would like to join one let me know. We can put one together, no matter console or PC.

Does anyone play Modern Warfare online and/or WarZone?

Is anyone on the Steam platform?

Lately I have alternated between playing The Golf Club 2019 and some retro games via emulation - my dad had a number of Atari machines over the years and I have been playing some of the games that we used to have
Is anyone on the Steam platform?
I have been on Steam for a lot of years now, used to play CS:S a lot, but now it tends to be mainly TGC 2019, Civilisation or the Half-Life genre

I'm waiting for Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima and the DLC for Nioh 2

Out of all those the one I want the most is the DLC for Nioh 2

this is all the feels of middle school!

Going to build out a RetroPie setup on a Raspberry Pie 4 this next week. Excited to run the Dreamcast emulator on it.

Going to build out a RetroPie setup on a Raspberry Pie 4 this next week. Excited to run the Dreamcast emulator on it.
I would be interested to hear how that goes, I have contemplated trying to build an image for my Pi3, but just have a pre-built image at the moment

OH MY GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
something about the simplistic gameplay and fun locations. Thinking they expand these a little bit, but a throwback that will be awesome.(y)

I use steam for most of my PC gaming but either play sim type games ie civilisation or Football Manager.
Civilization is fun from what I’ve seen videos on . Might check that out

Lately I have alternated between playing The Golf Club 2019 and some retro games via emulation - my dad had a number of Atari machines over the years and I have been playing some of the games that we used to have

I have been on Steam for a lot of years now, used to play CS:S a lot, but now it tends to be mainly TGC 2019, Civilisation or the Half-Life genre
If you download CS GO would like to catch a round .

If you download CS GO would like to catch a round .
Got it but barely played it due to when it was released and my circumstances at the time

Got it but barely played it due to when it was released and my circumstances at the time
Same here just got back into it a month ago

Back