Looks good dude.

Damn looking good. Wonder what else you have up your sleeves for today.

Damn looking good. Wonder what else you have up your sleeves for today.

Well......these are a tad insane. Pics don't do justice.

3a97b11ac3ba7c86384455ec4899a3c5.jpg

ace22ace91d9c0070728a784d214bbf6.jpg

e7d0367c9733f5f31bdc943226d7a011.jpg

Those LED bars are crazy bright. Thought about them, but just didnt like the styling of them.

Those LED bars are crazy bright. Thought about them, but just didnt like the styling of them.

Understand. The wife hates them, but to be able to function off-road at night the cubes just didn't do it for me.

My son and I are doing an overnight trip in 2 weeks where night-lights are needed.

Understand. The wife hates them, but to be able to function off-road at night the cubes just didn't do it for me.

My son and I are doing an overnight trip in 2 weeks where night-lights are needed.
No doubt, dude. They freaking work amazingly well, and are super popular.

Do you have a jeep now?

I can't picture a light bar on the Pilot.

Do you have a jeep now?

I can't picture a light bar on the Pilot.
Yes sir, 4-door Sahara Unlimited. I dont have all the cool stuff Cookie has on there yet though.

Yes sir, 4-door Sahara Unlimited. I dont have all the cool stuff Cookie has on there yet though.

Yet being the key word. :)

What color is yours? Mine is exact same model as you. What year are you? 2011 here.

Yet being the key word. :)

What color is yours? Mine is exact same model as you. What year are you? 2011 here.
Black.

Seriously, we have the same Jeep.

Great upgrades cookie just don't be a Richard and run those things while on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great upgrades cookie just don't be a Richard and run those things while on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, absolutely not. Very unsafe and brutal for other drivers.

Man Cookie, your rig has come a long way. Nice job buddy.

I had a 95 wrangler i drove for 4 years daily with no tops or doors. 1tons, 37's, spool in the back and detroit up front. I wheeled all over the country with it. But after the back surgery the wheeling was a little rough. I do still have a willys i plan to just put a 4.3 in with waggy axles and 35's

I have never in my life wanted a Jeep. Until today.

Saw that earlier, sounds just badass. Would be an absolute blast.

Today's project done, new hood louver installed.

84b7fba53da209364b8d1fcace0ef11d.jpg

The Spring weather makes me miss my Wrangler so much. Doors off windows off top on... I will have another

Man #Cookie you are a machine!!!

Looks great Cookie! That's a Jeep to be proud of.

Back