Putter hunting- Legit?

RxGus

Argyle Warrior
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
This caught my eye (this place is turning me into a club ho...)

It seems like a pretty good deal but I get worried about buying anything golf related on ebay. Anyone deal with this seller before? He seems pretty legit but it doesn't hurt to ask.

On a side note- anyone used this putter before? I know it won the reader's choice award for a full mallet- anyone here game it or tried it head to head with other putters?

Thanks for the help!

Never used the seller, but have tried this putter out and it was a very stable flatstick. I have played with several who game this one and they swear by it. Have you tried it at any of the local stores in you area?

Never used the seller, but have tried this putter out and it was a very stable flatstick. I have played with several who game this one and they swear by it. Have you tried it at any of the local stores in you area?

Nothing approaching this price, or with free shipping elsewhere on the internet.

just look at his feedback he looks legit

I had the opportunity to mess around with a few white ice putters the other day, and really liked the sound and feel coming off the face.

That being said, all were around 200 bucks.. Not really sure why you'd get a better 'buy now' deal than that.

I had the opportunity to mess around with a few white ice putters the other day, and really liked the sound and feel coming off the face.

That being said, all were around 200 bucks.. Not really sure why you'd get a better 'buy now' deal than that.

Hence my initial reaction to the price, and this thread.... is it "too good to be true"?

Hence my initial reaction to the price, and this thread.... is it "too good to be true"?

179 everywhere I've looked (TGW, GlobalGolf, GolfGalaxy, DicksSportingGoods)....

It does appear that they have a standard process, which means they probably sell a bunch of gear... Tough call.. I probably wouldn't buy something like this unless they could provide images of the exact putter they are selling. Stock images wear me out haha (although he does have over 1000 current listings)

Last edited:
Went ahead and did it. I rolled one at my local golf galaxy and I liked it a lot. My putting stroke has really been struggling and (sarcasm alert...) its easier to get a new putter than to fix my swing :D

Callaway's preowned website is giving good money back from them right now, so if nothing else I am only out a few bucks. It is cheaper than the seemore that I have been struggling with.
Thanks for everyone's input

Its the putter I use at the moment, and I love it. The only downside I've found is long putts from off the green. I struggle to hit it hard enough - whether this is the insert, or my technique - I don't know :)

According to the item description:

"We do not accept returns on USED products. However, we do accept returns if you do not like the product that you received. You will receive a refund for the price of the item but NO Shipping. "

You could always check the serial number with Odyssey/Callaway once you get it.

Your only loss would be the cost of return shipping (about $9 via FedEx)

Jacksgolf is as LEGIT as they come. Some may know it better as GPPgolf.

100% legit. Bought my Diablo Edge from them a while back for a GREAT deal and the box it came in was GPP and the serial checked out fine.

Back