The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept in today and there was no traffic. :banana:

Ya I know, didnt we have the playoff discussion before during baseball playoff? Just buy him the spray on stuff.
Billy-Mays-Spray-On-Beard.jpg

Okay--the coach is growing the playoff beard, and now The Kid really wants the sprayon stuff. Tell me it isn't real.

Okay--the coach is growing the playoff beard, and now The Kid really wants the sprayon stuff. Tell me it isn't real.

I dont know, but you could just use the stuff for covering up bald spots too.
p14156_500.jpg

Yeah - it's bath day. My office smells so much better today.

Yeah - it's bath day. My office smells so much better today.

You do know you can bath more than once every couple of weeks right. :tongue: :laughing:

You do know you can bath more than once every couple of weeks right. :tongue: :laughing:

At $60 per dog - every 3 weeks is enough even since they don't roll in pickles.

At $60 per dog - every 3 weeks is enough even since they don't roll in pickles.

Ouch. That's too much. I just throw Grace in the tub. Speaking of pickles we gave her one the other night. My wife handed it to her. Grace took it from my wife, spit in on the floor and instantly started rolling on it. She's so goofy.

Ouch. That's too much. I just throw Grace in the tub. Speaking of pickles we gave her one the other night. My wife handed it to her. Grace took it from my wife, spit in on the floor and instantly started rolling on it. She's so goofy.

Of course she is. Bassets are the clowns of the dog world.

The Kid's marking period ended yesterday. He told me he didn't make honor roll--he made high honor roll. He's also student of the month for 6th grade. In The Kid's words, "I'm awesome."

I'm just thrilled he continues to think all this is a good thing.

The Kid's marking period ended yesterday. He told me he didn't make honor roll--he made high honor roll. He's also student of the month for 6th grade. In The Kid's words, "I'm awesome."

I'm just thrilled he continues to think all this is a good thing.

Congrats to you and The Kid. Hopefully he can keep it up. We expect nothing less of him now. He's set the bar high.

Congrats to you and The Kid. Hopefully he can keep it up. We expect nothing less of him now. He's set the bar high.

Well, we still need to work on that math grade. What really surprises me is that he's shooting lights out in Latin.

Latin? These days I wish I had taken more Spanish in school than just what was required.

Latin? These days I wish I had taken more Spanish in school than just what was required.

Hubby spent a year after college doing Greek and Latin in grad school. Maybe it's genetic?

The Texas vs. Baylor game is on here even though it's not really an interesting game for most people in the country.

I took Nicky for a walk and saw a pickup with a big orange T sticker - that's Texas right? It also had a Titleist sticker that said "I'd rather be driving a Titleist". None of you guys were in CT today - were you?

I took Nicky for a walk and saw a pickup with a big orange T sticker - that's Texas right? It also had a Titleist sticker that said "I'd rather be driving a Titleist". None of you guys were in CT today - were you?

That was probably for Tennesee. Especially if it was the color of your font (inmate orange). Texas would have looked like this:

TEXAS-longhorn-LOGO.jpg

or this:

Texas%20Longhorns%20Stickers%20Burnt%20Orange.jpg

And the color would be Burnt Orange.

Thank you. Now I know why the guy in front of me on the course a few weeks ago gave me a dirty look when I commented on his Texas golf bag. I thought he was having a bad round.

I went to the course to sign our foursome up for an outing next weekend. While I was there, I asked when they expected to get the Taylormade Pentas - I want to get some for clients. The assistant pro asked if I wanted to try one and gave me one from her box of 5. I thought that was so sweet.

I went to the course to sign our foursome up for an outing next weekend. While I was there, I asked when they expected to get the Taylormade Pentas - I want to get some for clients. The assistant pro asked if I wanted to try one and gave me one from her box of 5. I thought that was so sweet.

Very cool!

The Texas vs. Baylor game is on here even though it's not really an interesting game for most people in the country.

Well, they cut away from the game with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter to go to the Oregon State vs Washington game, but I'm still Happy Happy Joy Joy because the Horns are winning and because the internet has gotten to the point where I can watch a pirated streaming broadcast of the game (or just about any other game) on my TV with the really long HDMI cable I bought.

Well, they cut away from the game with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter to go to the Oregon State vs Washington game, but I'm still Happy Happy Joy Joy because the Horns are winning and because the internet has gotten to the point where I can watch a pirated streaming broadcast of the game (or just about any other game) on my TV with the really long HDMI cable I bought.

That you got from monoprice I hope!

That you got from monoprice I hope!

I don't remember, but I didn't pay Best Buy prices. I got a 30' cable for less than Best Buy sells those 6' Monster cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back