PGA Tour Partners Club Gone?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have heard through multiple sources over the last few weeks that the PGA Tour Partners Club is in fact gone. That the PGA has chosen to end that relationship as of 12/31/2009.

Our speculation is that the PGA will in fact find another partner to do something similar with, but at this time if you are a PGA Tour Partners Club member, your membership will be ending shortly we believe.

So much for being a Life Member:angry:

• Admin
Neither side is giving a formal quote on the subject at this time, but we can confirm that the PGA is pulling out of the PGA Partners Club on 12/31/2009.

We have heard through multiple sources over the last few weeks that the PGA Tour Partners Club is in fact gone. That the PGA has chosen to end that relationship as of 12/31/2009.

Our speculation is that the PGA will in fact find another partner to do something similar with, but at this time if you are a PGA Tour Partners Club member, your membership will be ending shortly we believe.

That's too bad. I was a member once but then stopped playing golf so I didn't renew. I wish I would have kept it but since I didn't golf there wasn't much reason to get a golf magazine.

So much for being a Life Member:angry:

That sucks. I'm a life member of a fishing club. Maybe I need to ax that before they ax me.

I never saw any real benefit being a member, so I never joined in the first place. Perhaps it was different in other parts of the country..........:confused2:

• Admin
I never saw any real benefit being a member, so I never joined in the first place. Perhaps it was different in other parts of the country..........:confused2:

The club was not worth anything, but the magazine was quite good I always thought.

Dummy me. I never knew there was a magazine even associated with it. I'd get there thing in the mail about reduced green fees. I call around to various courses , and get a "no we don't offer that", then round file the it.
The club was not worth anything, but the magazine was quite good I always thought.

:DI'll miss the annual mailer with free ball marker and notepad.

Are they going to replace it with something else?

Not sure at this time. Partners Club seems to be not issuing any statement. The PGA is said to be looking at other options.

I'm not sure what the status of the Partners Club is but they just sent me one of those little knick knacks to "test" for them.

It's a piece of velcro that attaches to your bag via a clip so that you can stick your glove to it instead of putting it a pocket. I always get to test out the top of the line, cutting edge gear. LMFAO

Not sure at this time. Partners Club seems to be not issuing any statement. The PGA is said to be looking at other options.

That's too bad :(

I'm not sure what the status of the Partners Club is but they just sent me one of those little knick knacks to "test" for them.

It's a piece of velcro that attaches to your bag via a clip so that you can stick your glove to it instead of putting it a pocket. I always get to test out the top of the line, cutting edge gear. LMFAO

A wonderful creation, LOL

Back