Hank & Tiger are No More!

....only if you want to....i choose no.

i wonder who hank haney will move on to? doesn't he have a few high profile students waiting in the wings?

thank you so much sd... and i think i was doing it before vicar so it makes me OG... lolz

i think hank is pretty set... he doesnt really need tiger with everything he's got going on all he has to do is find some hollywood hack for his next show... and after watching donald trumps show... there are plenty of them

...Hank...Haney...rocks!...:act-up:

cool be very interesting to see what Hank says, he looks like the kinda guy who doesnt give a rats booty and will speak his mind! I hope so!

cool be very interesting to see what Hank says, he looks like the kinda guy who doesnt give a rats booty and will speak his mind! I hope so!

I didn't find it that interesting. It was okay. Might have been fun if he would have said Tiger hit on his wife or something along those lines.

Kevin

thats too bad I forgot it was on but looks like I didnt miss much...

thats too bad I forgot it was on but looks like I didnt miss much...

The whole interview is on the Golf Channel website. They only showed parts of it.

I hate to be the one to say it but I think the change in coaches is going to be a move in the right direction to get Tiger back on his game. I think that he got all that he could out of Haney and was starting to move in the wrong direction. I don't know who will step up but there are a number of coaches out there that would love to get there hands on Tiger and make a couple of tweaks to get him back on track.

I hate to be the one to say it but I think the change in coaches is going to be a move in the right direction to get Tiger back on his game. I think that he got all that he could out of Haney and was starting to move in the wrong direction. I don't know who will step up but there are a number of coaches out there that would love to get there hands on Tiger and make a couple of tweaks to get him back on track.

Send him a business card Andy!

I agree Smalls, Andy should teach Tiger a thing or two and get him back on track. Heaven knows he does a great job helping us hackers out here on THP.

I agree Smalls, Andy should teach Tiger a thing or two and get him back on track. Heaven knows he does a great job helping us hackers out here on THP.

He'd only have to put up with everything for a year and then he could quit richer than he ever dreamed of! hehe

That would be too much fun. I think a person could put up with a lot for the chance to work with a player like that. It could make or break your career as a teacher.

Back