WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Rickie just did the lay-up to the par-3. it was impressive.

I did it on sunday, then E molinari today, now Fowler. I am telling you, its the new fad.

Who has a better swing Ryo or Rory?

Wow. I'ld take either. Btw both are huge In their respective countries so i'ld take either of their lives as well. I like how athletic Ryo seems during the contact zone. But rory has a great swing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, who is Erkel??? Hilarious!!!

TW has always reminded me of that kid from the tv show Erkel, you know the one who wore his pants chest high and snorted all the time

Who has a better swing Ryo or Rory?

Wow. I'ld take either. Btw both are huge In their respective countries so i'ld take either of their lives as well. I like how athletic Ryo seems during the contact zone. But rory has a great swing too.

Rory's swing is a little to violent which is why he is already having back issues.

"Tiger and Phil haven't gotten any worse ... well, Phil hasn't." —Rory McIlroy, said with a laugh.

Lucky break for Tiger. That was a hideous 5 wood. Kuchar with a great up-and-down.

"Tiger and Phil haven't gotten any worse ... well, Phil hasn't." —Rory McIlroy, said with a laugh.

oh snap....where did you get that?

TW has always reminded me of that kid from the tv show Erkel, you know the one who wore his pants chest high and snorted all the time

I know the show, just thought it was funny to compare with Tiger but in his younger days your right, Tiger went from Erkel to Stephan.

I'm a huge Rory fan. That just makes me like him even more.

Haha spoken like a man who doesn't have to deal with American sportswriters all the time.

Choi needs a bigger grip, that would help him make some more putts

Come on Kelly, that was horrible. You can see the improvements in the last few shots, just disregard the last shot and the first 5 holes. That's pretty much what she was saying.

Choi needs a bigger grip, that would help him make some more putts

Last week the wind knocked over a telephone pole by my house that migh be thick enough for choi to make a grip out of.

We missed all of Bubba and Phil today, what a joke!

oh snap....where did you get that?

From a friend at the USA Today.

He also finds the pairing of Bjorn and Woods very ironic.

From a friend at the USA Today.

He also finds the pairing of Bjorn and Woods very ironic.

may I ask why?

may I ask why?

Cuz Bjorne probably had a Swedish nanny once too.

Cmon guys....Google Thomas Bjorn and see what comes up...

Dont you think I would find irony in something a little bigger than the Swedish thing?

Crap... I thought this started tomorrow.

Looks like someone is dropping down the rankings this week.

Oh wait I really want to watch tiger play too. But I also Want To watch Phil Westwood Kaymer Dustin Johnson bubba Watson Ryo rory. And so far I'm getting only tiger and Ryo.

I guess I ought to be happy I can only get the streaming coverage. I'm not even getting the radio stuff so far this year. No cable.

Ishikawa lost

Dont you think I would find irony in something a little bigger than the Swedish thing?

first time I have ever googled the guy. Probably the last. That was hilarious and it makes your comment earlier FREAKEN HILARIOUS!!!

egit: I though GG said it. But JB did

Ahh the old affair angle.......

first time I have ever googled the guy. Probably the last. That was hilarious and it makes GolferGals comment earlier FREAKEN HILARIOUS!!!

Slightly....

And his even went as far as a kid.

I'm guessing he likes beautiful swedish women. Who doesn't?

Back