Journey to Break 85

Where are these chicks coming from? The only girl I've seen at the range this year was some troll with scoliosis.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude awesome.

I don't know man, ASU is right next door. You should see the girls at Karsten. WTF. If I had any game (golf or other), I'd be there everyday. Skorts year round my friend.

That's pretty awesome dude. Arizona is so cool. You should show them some drive-time videos. That would definitely get you some interest.

It sure does get serious around here some times.

That's pretty awesome dude. Arizona is so cool. You should show them some drive-time videos. That would definitely get you some interest.

I should. But really, women just piss me off right now so I'd almost rather not. I'd rather golf and hang out on THP to be honest.

Have you tried the Q Star Hawk? I'm really thinking its going to be my gamer. Funny because it has the straight flight of the E6, yet the greenside and iron shot characteristics of the E5. Plus it's yellow.

I should. But really, women just piss me off right now so I'd almost rather not. I'd rather golf and hang out on THP to be honest.

Have you tried the Q Star Hawk? I'm really thinking its going to be my gamer. Funny because it has the straight flight of the E6, yet the greenside and iron shot characteristics of the E5. Plus it's yellow.

That is a wise strategy, my friend. Stay strong dude.

I have not tried the Q Star. TBH, I'm not that into to trying out different golf balls. I like my ball, though I like the test ball too.

It sounds like a good one, though. I should try it out as I tend to be a doubter. I like to be surprised.

That is a wise strategy, my friend. Stay strong dude.

I have not tried the Q Star. TBH, I'm not that into to trying out different golf balls. I like my ball, though I like the test ball too.

It sounds like a good one, though. I should try it out as I tend to be a doubter. I like to be surprised.

I think based purely on price and how much I like it, it might stay in the bag along with the I(s). I agree with your approach. I finally feel like I have 2 balls I absolutely love.

The test ball has me intrigued dude. Really intrigued. When the reveal comes out, you bet your @ss I ll have a sleeve to try.

Oh yea? Why are you taking this so personal?

This is disappointing.

I had to make sureyou knew it was golf balls. Some sick people around here. I'm trying to build up the courage to post back in the Morgan Cup thread again.

That JNR guy really hates us. I wonder what it's like to have something you want to say on the internet soooo bad that you need to go through the work of signing up for a new screen name? I'm too lazy for that. If I got banned I'd just quit going somewhere.

That JNR guy really hates us. I wonder what it's like to have something you want to say on the internet soooo bad that you need to go through the work of signing up for a new screen name? I'm too lazy for that. If I got banned I'd just quit going somewhere.

He's a freaking moron. Where is he posting now?

He's a freaking moron. Where is he posting now?

Careful. He has interent radar.

In the achoonet thread.

He posts thoughts on my reviews sometimes too. He seems like a smart guy, but he's just so angry. I'm angry too, but not INTERNET angry.

Careful. He has interent radar.

In the achoonet thread.

He posts thoughts on my reviews sometimes too. He seems like a smart guy, but he's just so angry. I'm angry too, but not INTERNET angry.

The only thing smart about that guy is, nothing. HA take that.

I always wonder how low you have to be to get banned from the internet. If I didn't like it here, or it made me so mad that I had to get in fights all the time, I would just turn off the internet and go outside or get drunk.

I always wonder how low you have to be to get banned from the internet. If I didn't like it here, or it made me so mad that I had to get in fights all the time, I would just turn off the internet and go outside or get drunk.

Exactly. Why some people do certain things is just beyond me at times.

is this the angry drunk internet guy thread? I hear he's a good drag putter! I'm both drunk and calm right now.

I'll be looking forward to sharing a beer or two with you in about a week dude!

I'll be looking forward to sharing a beer or two with you in about a week dude!

You too buddy, a week from right now we will be singing a duet on the live camera feed. Perhaps "Rappers delight"?

You too buddy, a week from right now we will be singing a duet on the live camera feed. Perhaps "Rappers delight"?

Maybe dude but I don't know that one by heart. I was thinking... I need a doctor, by Dr Dre and Eminem. Ill be Dr Dre.

Back