Adams Speedline Fast 12 Driver & Fairway Wood

I hit the Fast LS in the store today and my first impression was wow! I really liked the sound of the driver and the numbers were better for me than the RBZ, R11 and RAZR Fit. Different clubs for different folks. If I didnt love my Burner 2.0 I would have been really tempted to buy it

This is the one I want to hit too. I've heard it's the real deal. Did it have the fubuki in it?

does anyone play these on here? if so can you tell me how the fw is?

This is the one I want to hit too. I've heard it's the real deal. Did it have the fubuki in it?

It did have the fubuki in it. The guy after me hit it and kept hitting snap hooks. It produced a slight draw for me, which I love. Swing speed was 106, about 2mph faster than the other drivers. It felt a little heavier, so maybe my transition was smoother. IDK

I will say that I DID NOT prefer the Fast 12, especially after hitting the LS.

It did have the fubuki in it. The guy after me hit it and kept hitting snap hooks. It produced a slight draw for me, which I love. Swing speed was 106, about 2mph faster than the other drivers. It felt a little heavier, so maybe my transition was smoother. IDK

I will say that I DID NOT prefer the Fast 12, especially after hitting the LS.

And the LS has some sick adjustability to it.

I hit the 3 wood and it was hot. I gained 23 yds on average carry from my current 3 wood (Ping Rapture V2). Really loved the feel of it but if I get one, I'm re=painting it.

Fast 12 sound. Keep in mind I am also in a sim and the video was taked on with droid.

[video=youtube;2dhiWM-pAto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dhiWM-pAto[/video]

I am going to bump this thread. There is a ton of information in here.

So I've been using the Fast 12 LS for about a week or two now.. I really like the fubuki alpha x-stiff shaft I am rocking in this thing, and the adjustability is really unique with the addition of a 1/2 inch, and bringing the head up and down from 7.5 to 9.5 with the twist of a wrench..

If I had a complaint, it'd relate to the fact that I can't change the face without changing the loft. I am going to give 7.5 degrees a shot, but I am used to playing the open faced Superfast 2.0 and as such, I am coming in closed at standard, causing a draw to a hook. Obviously something I can work on, and I am very curious about how low 7.5 will take my flight and spin.

Either way, I changed this driver from a demo day after seeing a drop of 2000+ RPM, and a launch angle that floated right around 10* (which is a big deal for me and my high launching drivers). I have a feeling the 9.5 degree head dialed down to 8.5 and a degree open would be the most ideal, but I am confident I can make what I have work. It's a great driver.

For anyone that's considered trying out the Adams Speedline Fast 12 Driver and 3-Wood, Dicks Sporting Goods has a ridiculous sale going on right now. Buy the driver at $200 and the 3-wood is free.

I swung the Driver this weekend in a tournament (scramble) to demo it and was impressed with how it felt off the club face. Its not as long as my Ping G5 but it is MUCH easier to hit. I would recommend the driver (haven't hit the 3-wood yet) to any mid to high handicapper out there.

Link: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12500985

Back