0IcYm7YKtldJE89.jpg

1bXFAo5KDMU8k5Y.jpg

GMlKeYdvOpZ8f47.jpg

how-desperate-are-you1.jpg

lol... why'd they call the chick "uncle" jesse?

lol... why'd they call the chick "uncle" jesse?

I don't know I was wondering that myself, but I think the saw pranks are the best/

and of course she's using the hammer backwards to get the paper down............LOL!

and of course she's using the hammer backwards to get the paper down............LOL!

Right? I hope she realized it was there beforehand. . .haha "how desperate are you?"

photo 2.jpgSeen this on a free adds site here in ireland. thought it was a bit much to take his love life so public!

Saw this sign at Walmart today and had to take a picture of it. Does using a positive word make the negative message a little easier to handle? I was waiting to see another sign that said: We joyfully prosecute shoplifters.

Photo0102.jpg
[/IMG]

Saw this sign at Walmart today and had to take a picture of it. Does using a positive word make the negative message a little easier to handle? I was waiting to see another sign that said: We joyfully prosecute shoplifters.

Photo0102.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha that's pretty funny, do
They think we'll pay in Canadian pesos or something?

Lol at the joyful prosecutors

Tapping away without siri

Last edited:
yea and that just had to have ky on there.

this is what i was repling to in last post.

I think she is serious. That is rediculous lol.

Saw this happen today, the driver forgot to apply the brake so the cart rolled downhill into a hazard.

IMAG0018.jpg

Saw this happen today, the driver forgot to apply the brake so the cart rolled downhill into a hazard.

View attachment 5993
lol... its not as bad as some of the things ive seen... we had to tow one out with the back hoe because only the roof was visible

View attachment 5993

I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl anyone seen wher we parked the cart?

I'm Darryl, this is my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl anyone seen wher we parked the cart?

(It's Larry, and his two brothers, Daryl and Daryl!)

Lol, that sure is a fail.

a_baa-just-inexplicably-so-idiotic-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Back