Bridgestone BarriCold Winter Gloves Preview

I will be picking these up this week when I go to pick up my driver!

I'm hoping they are a touch thinner feeling. I play in those wintersoft ones and they just feel so damn thick when trying to grip the club.
Same here. Wintersoft work but just a bit to bulky.
Hope these will be the best of both worlds, warm but not to bulky

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I need to give these a run. The cold has set in here and course closes in a few days but these will come in handy next year.

Great price point. As long as they aren't bulky, I will probably pick up a pair.

hmmm...a pair of these with one of those collegiate winter hats...sounds like a good combo to extend the season a couple weeks.

Excellent price point! I will pickup a pair once they are out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At that price I know I will give these a shot, they look good too.

Will be looking for these this weekend.

Definitely need to give these a go with the colder weather creeping up here.

I live the looks and the price so I will definitely be giving them a try.

I'm buying these TODAY. My last three rounds have been in colder temperatures where I had to break out my current winter gloves--some cheapo pair I bought at my league course clubhouse one night in a pinch.

a must for western new York!!!!!

I will be picking these up, if nothing else in preparation for my trip to Bandon in February.

I'm buying these TODAY. My last three rounds have been in colder temperatures where I had to break out my current winter gloves--some cheapo pair I bought at my league course clubhouse one night in a pinch.

order 2 and you can deliver to me on Saturday

I would like to try them but I have never been a real big fan of having two gloves on when playing

These would be great even to have on cold mornings scraping frost/ice off the car, or after work! Might have to get a pair.

A pair of these could go a long way for me. My frequency with cold weather rounds is limited so these would last for a bit.

I think I'll have to give these a try, assuming I can find them locally. I know these aren't meant to combat sub-zero conditions, but they've got to beat my usual combo of handwarmers, liquor, and profanity.
Snowball scrambles start this weekend, and being able to feel your hands is a great help.

Just ordered a pair.

It is interesting to see Bridgestone hit the accessory market so hard. I wouldn't think there would be huge dollars of profit to be made on things like beanies and cold weather gloves, but being one of the few golf brands to make those available can't be bad for getting in with a golfer who might use that purchase as a gateway to trying their golf ball lines or eventually equipment.

I really want to try these & at $18/pair I can use them for driving gloves or snow shoveling if they don't work out for golf.

Look in the hunting stuff in Dicks, I have a thin pair of hunting gloves that are warm enough and thin enough to work well. And they are camo also!

Im curious about these and might get a pair to see if I like em

I really need these here in the Pacific Northwest !!

Just ordered a pair from Bridgestone online. Thanks for the preview!

Back