YES putter anyone?

Hmmmm I will play it for a few more rounds. If I'm still left I may contact them and see if a shaft change is even possible.

would purchase one just to try for the 39$ but all they have is leftys.

would purchase one just to try for the 39$ but all they have is leftys.

look around on the web, some of the companies have them, Budget golf had them still

I think they make good putters, but like some people said, it has to call your name. It never really worked out for me. I felt like those reverse c grooves messed up my already messed up stroke.

I tried a Yes! putter at the superstore (I think it was the one Ryan Moore currently uses) and I loved it. The feel was great. It rolled great. Didn't have one bad thing to say about it.

I tried a Yes! putter at the superstore (I think it was the one Ryan Moore currently uses) and I loved it. The feel was great. It rolled great. Didn't have one bad thing to say about it.
my favorite thing about the yes putter I have is how the ball decelerates at the end of the putt which helps me judge my distances for some reason

Yes it is nice to be able to die it into the hole. I will take that to banging it down any day. You make a lot more putts that way too. I think it has more to do with how well it really rolls the ball though. The ball gets rolling so fast it is easier to judge speed.

I rolled a Yes putter today at GG. Might have been the first time I've ever rolled one. It was awesome. I think it was the Sandie 12. They are kind of ugly though.

I rolled a Yes putter today at GG. Might have been the first time I've ever rolled one. It was awesome. I think it was the Sandie 12. They are kind of ugly though.

The C groove is kind of ugly if you ask me but how often does one stare at the face?

The C groove is kind of ugly if you ask me but how often does one stare at the face?

At address it looks fine but that ugly grip would have to come off.

At address it looks fine but that ugly grip would have to come off.

I changed it immediately, although the newer Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes grips are better than the boring grips from a few years back

This putter has become deadly for me since I switched to a prayer style grip. I just need to get rid of this ugly yellow and teal grip.

This putter has become deadly for me since I switched to a prayer style grip. I just need to get rid of this ugly yellow and teal grip.

that thing was gone the day I got my putter in, I upgraded to the tigershark jumbo and this putter is deadly. I think I'm going to add a few grams with some lead tape though

Good week on tour for Yes! They've had a tough time recently, but they seem to be sneaking into more and more tour bags....

Good week on tour for Yes! They've had a tough time recently, but they seem to be sneaking into more and more tour bags....

I though this was really interesting, they had 81 tour wins, 3 majors, 1 US amateur, and the Fedex Cup 2010

The story goes that Jim Furyk bought a used YES putter for $39 and won with it. The few notable ones were the 2001 US open, 2004 US open, 2002 Ryder Cup, and the 2005 Women's open

http://yesgolf.com/on-tour/

that thing was gone the day I got my putter in, I upgraded to the tigershark jumbo and this putter is deadly. I think I'm going to add a few grams with some lead tape though

I finally got around to this and boy did it
Make a difference I feel the head trough impact now and it doesn't seem top heavy anymore. Sure lead tape looks looks crappy but it works well

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

Hey bud I am right in the middle of the same project. Lead tape felt great but looked like crap. Once my grip arrives I am taking the putter to a friend of mine who is a machinist. He is going to weight the putter for me without tape:alien:

Hey bud I am right in the middle of the same project. Lead tape felt great but looked like crap. Once my grip arrives I am taking the putter to a friend of mine who is a machinist. He is going to weight the putter for me without tape:alien:

nice idea, yeah the tape looks awful and it's covering up my fancy paint fills but today I trie it out and it was great. I may look into putting the tape somewhere else but it's really hard to hide the tape on this putter

I'm with you guys, the first thing I did was replace the grip with a Super Stroke slim. I have putted MUCH better since switching to the Yes. Best thing I have done for me game was get fitted and into the right putter.

I'm with you guys, the first thing I did was replace the grip with a Super Stroke slim. I have putted MUCH better since switching to the Yes. Best thing I have done for me game was get fitted and into the right putter.

did you do the fitting through Yes golf? i watched some cool videos of their fitting process. I love my putter but the oversize grip really did a number on the balance if that makes any sense, I felt like the head was wippy so I had to add a bit of tape

did you do the fitting through Yes golf? i watched some cool videos of their fitting process. I love my putter but the oversize grip really did a number on the balance if that makes any sense, I felt like the head was wippy so I had to add a bit of tape

I think Lamkin has a light weight oversize, might give that at try. I was fitted through Golftec.

I think Lamkin has a light weight oversize, might give that at try. I was fitted through Golftec.

I wil take a look at a lighter weight grip.

As far as offset on your putter, what did they recommend for you?

Just snagged a center shafted Amy for a ridiculous price!

I putted with an Odyssey White Hot for years and loved the feel at impact. I found a Yes Victoria II mallet on eBay last year and though the feel is not quite the same, my distance control is much better. I am a big fan.

Does anyone buy the marketing that the c grooves induce a better roll off the face?

Hmmm I'm not sure I buy into it BUT for 1/4 to 1/2 the price of the high dollar putters they seem to roll just as good. I really do think people focus to much on high dollar overpriced clubs thinking they are a ton better and most of the time, it's just not true.
A good example for me is picking up the irons I'm gaming now the 2.0's were supposed to be better than my 8 year old Adams. Well to a point they were, but I just hit my old irons this morning for giggles and I hit them just as good although shorter because of the jacked lofts. Did I need the upgrade? No but I bought them thinking they would make me better, all they did is make me practice more and develop a better swing.

Back