THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I would love to win either ticket! I would go to whichever event, since i missed going to any this year. I would really love to go to the Granddaddy, but either ticket is fine by me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I would absolutely love to win the Golden Ticket and use it to get into the Grandaddy!

Golden Ticket = Granddaddy, Granddaddy & Grandaddy. We have to bring the title home.

I would love to win the #THPGoldenTicket. It would certainly be hard to pass on #TheGrandaddy and the chance to play alongside Dan to help THP win the belt for the first time. So many other great events on the schedule. A return trip to play True Blue and Caledonia would be fun. As would heading west to play in AZ or Vegas. Wilson always puts on a good show at their events too. Deciding would be difficult but you got to be in it to win it so here goes.

Last edited:
Needless to say, I would love to win either Golden Ticket. For Golden Ticket #1, the event that immediately springs to mind is The Gauntlet because my experience with the Zoo Crew at The King was incredible and I'd love to do it again. That said, I'm really looking forward to hearing about all the 2016 events. I know they're going to be amazing, so I'd be keeping an open mind. For Golden Ticket #2, let's be honest here. It's called The Grandaddy for a reason.

I would love to win a Golden Ticket so that I can rack my brain over which event to chose. Grandaddy, W/S event, Vegas, MB...oh my...what to do...what to do!

[h=2]@krispy1k[/h] Joined February 2009

[h=2]Tweets[/h]

• [COLOR=#0084B4 !important] Pinned Tweet​

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
If I were lucky enough to win Golden Ticket #1, I've got my eyes set on Texas, Wilson, Cobra or Vegas.

As for Golden Ticket #2, The Grandaddy of 'em all!

I would like to win for the Grandaddy (of course), but I would plan to use it on an event w/ Callaway Golf...

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's exciting to see the golden tickets are up for grabs again this year. My dream would be to use a golden ticket to secure my spot in either the upcoming Cobra event or The Cup in Myrtle Beach.

I forgot to link my tweet

Do we need to include the tweet in this thread? I was thinking the tweet just needed to link the thread, but I could easily have reading comprehension problems.

I would like to win the golden ticket or two. Is pick #thecup with one and #thegrandaddy with two. If I should win I will be a good a good guy and wave as I fly. Whether it be TrueBlue and the presumed Hideaway. I will be the best member I can be all the way. If it's not in the card I will root for all my pards.

I WANT to win one of these THP Golden Tickets!!! Who wouldn't?

If I win the first ticket, I'm really not sure which event I would pick. There are so many great events to choose from. It would be a tough choice.
Plus my schedule in the military is always fluctuating and I'm not always able to get away when I want to. So it would really depend on how the events lined up with my schedule.

If I win the second ticket then that is a no brainer. I would use that on the #Grandaddy of them all. I would also faint shortly after being notified...
Hopefully not in front of my troops!
And if my schedule didn't align with the event, well I would be going AWOL!:angry:Seriously.... If you don't know what AWOL means, google it.

Plus I definitely want to be a part of Canadan's team that is GOING to bring home the first ever THP Grandaddy win :clapp:

I would like to win because I've never been to a THP event.

I want to win the Golden Ticket so I can either be part of the #Granddaddy or participate in #TheCup for 441 if he would have me back. And Vegas would be fun because Vegas is always fun. Might find the shoes I lost there last time.

Would love to visit Vegas for the first time...with other THPers! I want the golden ticket!

THP is certainly bringing it this year. I can't imagine winning a Golden Ticket to one of the incredible events planned for 2016. If I could win a second chance at The Grandaddy, I would be there in a heartbeat! If I was faced with the choice of one of the other events I would have a very hard time deciding between the Gauntlet at We-Ko-Pa or The Cup in Myrtle Beach. On one hand I love AZ desert golf and on the other, I would love earning the spoils of victory with TeamHashtag!

I would like a Golden Ticket so I can golf, and hangout with THPers. i would use it for the Grandaddy or any of the events that would be in the Northeast or Midwest.

I would like a Golden Ticket so I can golf, and hangout with THPers. i would use it for the Grandaddy or any of the events that would be in the Northeast or Midwest.

Dont forget to join the 2016 Albatross Club.

Wow, just thinking of the possibilities makes me feel like a little kid. If I won the second Golden Ticket, I would have to choose #The Grandaddy. No doubt about it. Would love to get custom fit for clubs and get a chance to play the Hideaway.
If I win the first GoldenTicket, I will go anywhere I would get a chance to help
#TeamChad get his first victory over Harry Arnett and the #ZooCrew. Want redemption for our loss last year at #TheKing. Chad is due and I want to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to win a THP Holiday Cheer Golden ticket!
If it was ticket number 1 I'd have to go with
Regional Rivalry or The Cup. Mike Dean doesn't know it but he needs me :call-me: Or maybe the Wilson Staff Event or ....
Guess I'll
pull one out of a hat they are all just that good!

Ticket number 2 would be the Granddaddy for sure.

I want to win the Golden Ticket more than anything. I don't even know what I'd do if I won, if I didn't win the dream known as the #Grandaddy, I would be looking at events like The Cup, The Gauntlet, Cleveland's Up and Down event and definitely the team event Wilson has coming too. Or VEGAS BABY!!! I would be turning 21 in July, so this would be something else as well. So many choices, all amazing, hopefully I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I would like to win a THP Golden Ticket, so that this entire year of heartbreak could end with something positive. #TheGrandaddy would be memories for a life time, and something to look forward for the upcoming year. A goal, something to keep my mind occupied, and to get my heart pounding for the right reasons!

THP is a home away from home for me right now. Its gotten me through a lot of hard times, and the only way I can think of to say thank you (besides just saying thank you), is to completely rock a year's worth or prep and updates to become a great member of Canadan's team.

Best of luck everyone, someone's dreams will come true!

If I was lucky enough to win Golden Ticket 2, I'd gladly put it towards the Grandaddy of em all. If I won Golden Ticket 1, I'd definitely go to the Wilson event. It would give me an opportunity to welcome other THP'ers to my city and show them around as well as partaking in the extreme generosity of THP and Wilson.

https://twitter.com/egvvnd/status/677588033927950336

Back