How many have you played?

I've played none and not sure I could ever justify some of the prices. Would be fun tho

I've played TPC Sawgrass but did not pay near the price they had listed.

None, and not sure if that will ever change. I guess i could manage a Whistling Straits round early in the season as they make it about 50% off, but not during the summer. Really would like to play the Old White TPC at Greenbrier.

The Irish is $70 right now. Without a caddy though.

How many have you played?

The Irish is $70 right now. Without a caddy though.

Don't need a caddy on the Irish. Pretty sure the last email I got said straits is 145. Black wolf also. Irish and meadow valley 70

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't played any on that list. Lucky to have played a Pete Dye course for only cart fee's though. These courses are bucket list for sure though.

I've played TPC Sawgrass but did not pay near the price they had listed.

Have played TPC Sawgrass a couple of times, myself, and it wasn't close to that price.

Zero. Some of the names call to me but I don't think I'd pay that much to play anywhere.

I'm a course nut but I haven't play any of those. Not that I don't want to, but it always boils down to the fact that I'd rather play 10 courses for $40 or 5 courses for $80.

Lived in the Bay Area for years and I'd take my $400 and could probably play San Juan Oaks, Coyote Creek, Bayonet/Blackhorse, and Pasatiempo all for the price of Pebble Beach.

I have played none of them.

I have played the following: Greenbrier, Pinehurst 2, Shadow Creek, Pebble Beach. However, in each instance, it was related to a business trip. Now that I am semi-retired, I don't suspect I will return to any and will not have the pleasure of the others listed.

I've played three: Pebble, Pinehurst#2, and Spyglass. I'd only play Pebble again at these prices. I will probably play Sawgrass , and perhaps Whistling Straits in the future.

I have played Zero, although I have a standing invitation to play the Greenbriar whenever I can get down there.

Like most, I have not played any. I would definitely want to improve my game before setting foot on any of those courses.

I think I would find it pretty difficult to justify the prices to play any of those courses - for those prices I could have a weekend golf trip of dinner, bed and breakfast and at least 2 rounds of golf

I think I would find it pretty difficult to justify the prices to play any of those courses - for those prices I could have a weekend golf trip of dinner, bed and breakfast and at least 2 rounds of golf

If you want to play Shadow Creek, all you need to do is spend 10 hours at a Bellagio dice table with two surgeons and a radiologist and make sure the comp is for 4 players.

Grand total of 2 for me.... Wish it was 10!

4 adding a 5th this year with pinehurst

Pebble Beach, TPC Sawgrass and Whistling Straits for me, throw in BlackWolf Run too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played two. Whistling Straits and Pinehurst. I played Pinehurst back when it was reasonably priced. I would never pay 430 to play there now. Whistling Straits I played with my Dad on a business trip.

I played Pebble Beach in the 80's and the green fee was $54 to walk.

I can't imagine paying more than $200 for ANY course, let alone $400, no matter how esteemed or legendary (well except maybe Augusta). There are so many great courses out there that aren't wallet busters.

One so far, Sawgrass. 3 weeks from today and tomorrow I will add Spyglass and Pebble. Can't wait.

Back