I am down about 35 pounds since the THP weight loss challenge and hope to be down at least 20 more by December. Still hitting the gym and trying to get more flexible

I am down about 35 pounds since the THP weight loss challenge and hope to be down at least 20 more by December. Still hitting the gym and trying to get more flexible

That's another thing. I'm not a flexible guy and would like to do something to change that. I'm luck that I live with someone who is as insane as that Jillian lady on the the Big Loser, so I'm going to consult her I guess.

I'd like to drop about 20 lbs and will sacrifice to do it if it means I play better in December. That's coming from a guy that hates both exercise and any food that doesn't start with pizza or fried.

I like it Tyler. I've got to get a plan of action in place here. I'll probably pay for four hours of lessons and take them weekly for the last two months leading up. I'm usually at my most confident when I'm doing that. I'd like to hit the gym to get some blugold muscles too.

Yeah I've been looking into some elastic band training and just getting more flexible overall. I may look into some lessons as well, especially if I feel like my big faults are slipping come October. No matter what, we will have a fantastic time, but will be even better when the #DreamTeam emerges victorious.

Im down about 15 in the past 3 months, getting down another 10 to 180 while adding some muscle and flexibility would be ideal.

You guys are now making me think of my fall routine. Bunch of proactive jerks on this team...

My normal golf season usually slows down in the fall as I start getting ready for half marathon and marathon training. I'll need to plan out my race schedule this year to ensure that I am still getting some range and play time in.

Fortunately, the weather here should allow me to practice and play up to the event.

So... what are the chances of Cap'n Hawk wearing the Sean Folely man-purse for the #Grandaddy? Or is that something that JB will be sporting while walking around the course?

I think The Deam Team needs something like this to really have the proper focus that weekend. (Lindsey Vonn lookalike would be a bonus.)

gwsl11-vonn-british.jpg

I would choose murse over fanny pack, but will likely choose neither! Maybe one of those hobo bags on the end of a stick.

That's another thing. I'm not a flexible guy and would like to do something to change that. I'm luck that I live with someone who is as insane as that Jillian lady on the the Big Loser, so I'm going to consult her I guess.

I'd like to drop about 20 lbs and will sacrifice to do it if it means I play better in December. That's coming from a guy that hates both exercise and any food that doesn't start with pizza or fried.

Just stretch. I started stretching almost daily back in January and I'm way more flexible than I was before. I can touch the ground easily now and before I started stretching I was probably 3-4 inches off. It only takes like 15 minutes when you wake up or before you go to bed.

I've got to do that. I've even got some shoulder/hip stretches that my instructor gave me to do while I was sitting or near a chair.

I've got to do that. I've even got some shoulder/hip stretches that my instructor gave me to do while I was sitting or near a chair.

I got some hip stretches to do for PT earlier this year and they had the unintended consequence of providing golf benefits. The damnest thing about them though - you have to actually do the stretches to get any benefit. #userfail.

On a more serious note, if anyone has Wii Fit, the yoga exercises/stretches are really good.

It's just never something I think about until after the fact you know?

Gents:

We saw what the #zoocrew is up to today. They're obviously flying high right now.

Time to get to work.

Harry and the #zoocrew will be hearing this song (and be seeing the floating keyboard) in their dreams

[video=youtube;EjQ-QXhl9Ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjQ-QXhl9Ow[/video]

I'm speechless. That's one heck of a jam.

My last two rounds have showed me if I keep working I will be even better come December! #zoocrew better be worried

My last two rounds have showed me if I keep working I will be even better come December! #zoocrew better be worried

Same here Taylor. Back to back 79s the past 2 days and I left some strokes on the course. My abysmal tee game has been phenomenal as of late. I did hit 9/14 fairways today, but what I really take stock in is if it impedes my second shot ability and GIR. Been over reading greens lately, but that varies from course to course so I'm not too worried. Keep it up fellas.

Watch out. Lessons started today with the goal of peaking the first weekend of December. Glad I live in the South and know that it's no problem to have this plan.

Watch out. Lessons started today with the goal of peaking the first weekend of December. Glad I live in the South and know that it's no problem to have this plan.

Awesome! What index are you currently playing to?

According to oob golf, I've gone from a 10 to a 3 in the last 2 months. Scratch is the new goal by December!

Same here Taylor. Back to back 79s the past 2 days and I left some strokes on the course. My abysmal tee game has been phenomenal as of late. I did hit 9/14 fairways today, but what I really take stock in is if it impedes my second shot ability and GIR. Been over reading greens lately, but that varies from course to course so I'm not too worried. Keep it up fellas.

75 today and -2 on the last 4 holes.

According to oob golf, I've gone from a 10 to a 3 in the last 2 months. Scratch is the new goal by December!

Damn, thats impressive! Keep it up bud, DreamTeam FTW

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Dang Joe keep trending in that direction. I'm running into a small road block with the driver. It was so bad today I kept it in the bag for 3w. Cannot hit a dang ball straight with it. My natural fade is just killed by any head wind or wind from left to right.

The wolfpack of 7 will soon be a wolfpack of 8. I can feel it.

Back