The one club you sold that you should never have sold!

V Steel fairway wood. The original from what - 2004??
Took about 10 years & untold thou$ands trying to find something that worked as well.
Finally came to my senses & picked up a few used. Rotate a 4 and 5 in and out of the bag.

Cobra Amp Cell driver. Tried bio cell and didn't like it. But the Flyz makes me forget all about the amp cell. I doubt I ever get rid of this. I'll just buy a new driver but won't trade this in.

My brass straight shaft tru roll putter. But I did pick up another as the guy won't let go of it now...

I would have said the Big Bertha 454 driver, until I bought my XR (still have the 454 though).

Used to have a ladies Callaway Warbird 5 wood which I hit long, high and straight. Inexplicably I gave it away, and even though I've bought half a dozen others from the Bay since, none of them have ever worked as well for me.

X Hot hybrid

The first White Hot 2-Ball center shafted putter I owned. I have another one now, but I had to lengthen it and it's just not the same.

I can't say I have one due to performance, but I really loved the look of the Odyssey Metal-X #9 and my old Adams CMB's. Both have since been replaced by better performing clubs, but they looked awesome.

#7 center shaft...

/thread

I'm gonna cheat and say two items should have never left my presence.

Yonex Rekin Super 10 forged irons
Yonex Rekin Super II 3 wood

Gonna pour one for lost homies

pours-liquor-2.gif

Easily the Burner 2.0 driver for me. I was so good and long with that driver. I haven't found anything as good since.

My dad bought me a Scotty Cameron in probably 2001. We later traded it in against some irons.

I'll regret that for a long time. It's probably the coolest golf thing he's ever bought me (especially at the time) and I would have loved to have that memory in a putter like that.

Yes I sold a Callaway E.R.C. 3 wood a all titanium head the best ever.....And it suprised me to see a "new one" for $89 it's on its way now...can't wait..I haven't had a 3 wood that would come close to it...I have it's little sister 7 wood that's money from 205 yds for me...I waited 5 years and basically gave up and tried probably 15 different 3 woods the search is over...

fortunately, I regret nothing (yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSI1 irons with recoil shafts. These were the longest irons I ever hit. I'm a certified club ho but I should have kept them. I'm actually putting together another set of RSI1 with steelfiber.

Seemore m1 that I got for dirt cheap and didn't give a fair chance because I was convinced that I putted better with a heavier head. I'm now putting better than ever with a mfgp and wish I still had it to give a fair shot.

Taylormade r580 tp. I have even bought replacements and for some reason I can't hit them like I did years ago when I had that beauty.

TaylorMade R7 425 TP w/Aldila Proto .... the BEST driver I've ever owned.

Two sets of irons:

1st - Burner 2.0's that I loved, hit so well, but sold when I had Altitudes on the way.

2nd - Callaway Apex with Recoil shafts.... shafts were too stiff for me, and I lost a ton of distance.... sold them for less than I had paid.... in hindsight I would have pulled the shafts, sold them, and kept the heads.

R11 with Fuji shaft

My dad bought me a Scotty Cameron in probably 2001. We later traded it in against some irons.

I'll regret that for a long time. It's probably the coolest golf thing he's ever bought me (especially at the time) and I would have loved to have that memory in a putter like that.

My brother did the same for me in 2001 (Studio Design 1.5). For the longest time, I couldn't putt with it and almost sold it MANY times. Thankfully, I didn't. And now, I can actually putt with it.

(Not trying to come off like I'm rubbing it in. Just saying that I know exactly what you mean....)

TaylorMade Roho II Putter - ugly as sin, but I could drain putts with it!

Having not been through too many clubs in my years of playing, I can honestly say that I haven't got rid of anything that I later regretted. If anything, it has been the opposite where I have bought something that I then couldn't get along with properly

Original Taylormade RBZ 5 Wood. I absolutely obliterated that club. Wasn't overly impressed with the stage 2, but the original was true love.

a couple:

SeeMore smoke diamond tri sole z3c (This is by far the worst one)
TM RBZ 3 wood. Could absolutely smoke that thing and it was pretty accurate for me too.
Mizuno 825 forged...not because of the clubs themselves, but because of what it sparked. went through 4 irons sets since them haha

I have both of these clubs in my bag.....how much are you guys willing to pay..... :alien:

Back