Week 2 Thread - 2013 THP Fantasy Football

The number of red letters next to my teams guys pisses me off...hopefully these guys heal fast. Gotta sort what I'mma do with vereen out. Little frustrating so early in the season.

okay guys here's my question stafford or Schaub this week.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I've got him as my starter but Im not sure if he will be more consistent.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

For those not in League #4 (and those that are but are unaware)...

After Monday night it showed my winning by 1 point. Great. I wake up TODAY to notice it now has me losing by 1 point. Boo. I'm all for correct scoring, and so be it, but, should the score be corrected soooo late?

I ask because once the waiver was opened I was obviously picking behind the team I beat. But, in this bizarro world in which I awoke this morning, not only do I now have a loss but the team that beat me got the player I wanted to pick up off the waiver wire.

What should be done?

After Monday night it showed my winning by 1 point. Great. I wake up TODAY to notice it now has me losing by 1 point. Boo. I'm all for correct scoring, and so be it, but, should the score be corrected soooo late?

I ask because once the waiver was opened I was obviously picking behind the team I beat. But, in this bizarro world in which I awoke this morning, not only do I now have a loss but the team that beat me got the player I wanted to pick up off the waiver wire.

What should be done?

Id pm josh
The score is what it is unfortunately. Not sure on waiver wire ruling

What should be done?

Tough situation man. I didn't even realize ESPN makes corrections after Tuesday. I think it's next to impossible to change it since I am sure it also effects other people with the waiver order... ya know?

Just win, baby!

Tough situation man. I didn't even realize ESPN makes corrections after Tuesday. I think it's next to impossible to change it since I am sure it also effects other people with the waiver order... ya know?

Just win, baby!

With it being a 1 point contest we would basically just swap spots in waiver order so I'm not sure anything would change at all.

Just win, baby!

Plus not sure we can validate who out in for who

ESPN has done this for 3 straight years. Final corrections can happen this late. It stinks, but it is all to get correct scoring.

ESPN has done this for 3 straight years. Final corrections can happen this late. It stinks, but it is all to get correct scoring.

And the waiver wire???

How long do these investigations take? I'm not sure I wanna gamble with Fitz being a game time decision.

How long do these investigations take? I'm not sure I wanna gamble with Fitz being a game time decision.

Fitz said hes playing

And if it were me id assume ur roster will stay as is that way ur not caught offguard

Moreno against the Giants or Murray against the Chiefs? I'm torn.

Moreno against the Giants or Murray against the Chiefs? I'm torn.

Murray dude
Moreno is part of a trio of rb who will touch the ball for denver

Murray dude
Moreno is part of a trio of rb who will touch the ball for denver

Good point, got caught up in the Montee ball mess as well which isn't pretty.

It's the battle of the Will Ferrell movie quoters this week in League 1. Ricky, don't cry too hard when I whoop on you!

Gonna be a interesting day of fantasy football today for my mediocre team

Back