1) #Cookie
2) Threeboysdad
3) niteowl03
4) Capt. Dru
5) niteowl03 FIL
6) TxRR01
7)
8)

Another change above, back to 2 spots open.

Still room for 2 golfers tomorrow morning, anyone interested?

Still room for 2 golfers tomorrow morning, anyone interested?

Who is going to ride tomorrow?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Who is going to ride tomorrow?

Me and the old man will be walking, and im sure cookie will too

Bridlewood on ideal golfer today ?? Any interest?

Saturday, 9/14, 7:45AM & 7:52AM
Pecan Valley River (Fort Worth)
$28 walking

1) #Cookie
2) Threeboysdad
3) niteowl03
4) Capt. Dru
5) niteowl03 FIL
6) TxRR01
7) Threeboysdad son
8)

1 spot open!

I saw that....$40ish. What was the weekend limits?

Valid Monday-Friday ANYTIME or Saturday-Sunday after 1 PM
Expires 11-17-2013
Limit 4 per person; may buy up to 4 additional as gifts.
Cannot be combined with other discounts, offers, leagues or events
Not valid on holidays

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 round of golf, cart & taxes.

Valid Monday-Friday ANYTIME or Saturday-Sunday after 1 PM
Expires 11-17-2013
Limit 4 per person; may buy up to 4 additional as gifts.
Cannot be combined with other discounts, offers, leagues or events
Not valid on holidays

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 round of golf, cart & taxes.

Looks like it's normally $70 for around those times on the weekends. I'll do it if others want to.

Pretty excited for the morning! Haven't played in about a month. Aaron dont forget to take my irons.

Looks like it's normally $70 for around those times on the weekends. I'll do it if others want to.

Saw it. Played it two weeks ago and it was in great shape. I would do this too if there is some interest.

Getting ready to head to the course. You gentlemen playing today have a good time. Hope your back is OK today Cookie. Looking forward to hearing how the round went.

On my way. See you guys in a few.

Be there shortly

My par putt on 11 at Stonebriar Fazio today. Hit a terrible 2nd, but happy with the results from my 58* ATV on my third. Never stuck one this close before so I felt like bragging a little.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379191024293.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379191024293.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
Hope all you gentlemen had a great round today. My round with TrueFX was very enjoyable. We did not score so well, but the course was great. We played with two others that were struggling more than we were, bt w all had a great time. The course was fun and will be played again. Will probably play it again, but with approach some of the holes a little different. Today was not really about the score, but about just having a good time.

Way to go Mike!

Thanks. My golf has been erratic the last few rounds. This shot felt good.

Chilling at the pool with my bride of 18 years working on my 2nd Makers and water now. Good way to celebrate the anniversary.

How was Pecan Valley today?

My par putt on 11 at Stonebriar Fazio today. Hit a terrible 2nd, but happy with the results from my 58* ATV on my third. Never stuck one this close before so I felt like bragging a little.

Great shooting, congrats

Did you enjoy the course? The back 9 is pretty fun.

Just wanted to say thank you to Cookie, threeboysdad & the rest of the guys I had the pleasure of meeting and playing a round with. I look forward to our next round. What a great group of folks here at THP.

RESPECTFULLY
TxRR

My pleasure Albert, fantastic meeting you!!

Next Sunday morning. Want to play early but course is TBD. Meadowbrook is out since they have some sort of tourney that day.

Let's get a count and lock down the course by Wednesday.

Niiiicccceeeee!

Great shooting, congrats

Did you enjoy the course? The back 9 is pretty fun.

We did enjoy the course. Nice layout, challenging but not crazy difficult. The greens were in ok shape overall, I think they are bent, so would expect some burnt spots this time of year. The greens were soft and held approach shots well. But, crazy fast when putting.

I played Turtle Hill Friday, and I liked it way better as far the course (fun hitting a PW on a 178 yard par 3). Overall conditions were better at Stonbriar, plus they pamper you a little more.

Heritage Ranch number 2. Several games in play right now!

uburyvas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back