Cobra King For A Month - THPers Get Royal Treatment - February

Seeing how I've turned my golf game and style over to Puma/Cobra over this past year, it would only be fitting to be king for a month!

Official Entry:

What makes me fit to be king:

When I was little my mother told me I was special and I could be anything I wanted. I want to be the KING!

Also I live in SoCal and hit the range many times a week if happens to be a club.

Thanks THP and Cobra, teamed up for a great experience here.

Why should I be king? I love being showered with gifts and I love COBRA/Puma golf products. I'm pretty good at telling people what to do to....

Thanks THP and Cobra Puma Golf! Awesome opportunity!

Twitter entry:

What makes me fit to be a king?
Because I rule the jungle, rain sleet or snow I'm always down to golf. And well, as Simba put it best (lion king, great movie) "I just can't wait to be king"

I'm fit to be a King because I'll always have a sort of kindred spirit thing for the brand since it was my first set of real irons, and even a couple drivers. In fact, my Cobra F-Speed was the first driver that was purchased retail AND a big OEM.
Oh, I used to race BMX around the midwest as a kid....that's the same as Rickie riding dirt bikes, right?

Spoiler
And as much as I'd love to test whatever in the great wide world of King Cobra they produce, I'm guessing they might not have fluffycentric apparel. :(

I'm fit to be the king because I love research, especially new golf things. I want to see if it works, how it works, and tell you all about it.

What an AWESOME contest and opportunity this is!!! I'm fit to be King because I spend every waking moment thinking about golf. I love golf and am so glad I decided to take it up a couple years ago. I may not be "good" but by God I can be KING anyways!!!!

King ME!!

What makes me 'fit to be a king?

I am fit to be a KING because I am addicted to golf and want to conquer and rule any golf course I come across!

Twitter post:

Last edited:
Am I fit to be King? I sure am. I'm fit to be King because I can play a lot of golf and I can tell everyone about what I'm using. Details from a completely average golfer. Don't even get me started on the Mel Brooks movies...

Its good to be the king.

29zvayf.jpg

What makes me fit to be King?
1) I would rule my kingdom with kindness, love and generosity...oh, and free golf.
2) There isn't much that I think about as much as I think about golf.
3) I have experiencing reviewing products (computer/tech related), so I'm a good fit for reviewing the gifts that would be showered upon me.
4) I would eliminate property tax.

Thanks THP and Cobra/Puma!!!! Good luck, all!

I consider myself fit to be king because I consider myself a stand up guy who can fully bear the burden of such an appointment with all its responsibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes me fit to be a King? Just look at that face and imagine it representing Cobra. Pure royalty I tell ya!!!

PhotoFunia-1452278987.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am fit to be king because I enjoy a "good walk spoiled", I am open to a wide array of colors in my finery, and I am willing to share my noble wisdom on matters of equipment and technique with subjects far and wide. Plus, I rock a tight flatbill.

I want to be King for a month because I'm great at reviewing cool new gear. Bring it.

Methinks I am fit to be King because, on a midsummer's morn in the year of our Lord 2015, I took counsel with Sir Tom Olsavsky and his minions of Cobra faithful to learn of the wondrous necromancy he wielded in forging from the fires of Mount Carlsbad weapons to trebuchet the smallest of gawf featheries quite literally into the heavens themselves! As the sun gave chase to the moon, love was in the air my friends. Twas upon the hallowed grasses of green, sands of white and waters of sapphire (o the roiling waters) at ye olde Waldorf Astoria Golf Club that a melee was declared and a gauntlet thrown down in which I, astride my EZ Links destrier with my muse, my countess, my betrothed to champion my cause and putt like a jester, pledged fealty to Lord Fowler and Lady Thompson to carry the banner of King Cobra!

Or maybe I just want to be King because their equipment rocks and their people are just as cool :)

Why I should be King?

I am the King of my golf game. What better way to establish that honor than to play with Cobra gear! And besides, if the Queen had balls, SHE would be King!

I'm down with this.

I should be King because I love Cobra gear and the Bio Cell+ is one of the best drivers I have ever gamed. I cant wait to get the F6 line in play as well.

Thanks Cobra and THP.

What makes me fit to be a King?

I am the ruler of my golf game so therefore I am the King of it. Besides a few rare, awesome opportunities, golf is played as an individual sport so you won your actions and play on the course.

Thanks for the awesome opportunities THP and Cobra!

I am a huge fan of Cobra golf and their products they have been making recently. I also love to be showered with gifts like a King, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am fit to be King because I know I could rule with care and compassion!!!

In all seriousness, how cool would it be to rock some amazing CPG gear and tell the world about it, nothing bad about that.

Because nothing keeps me from ruling the golf course, from monsoons, snow, snakes, or tarantulas! Sometimes all in the same day!

Thanks so much to THP and Cobra Golf for this amazing opportunity!

Why am I fit to be King? Because when I step up to that first tee and look down the fairway, like a monarch surveying his territory, I know that the world is mine for the taking and that nothing can stop me (except maybe myself)!

Back